UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

x men origins wolverine

BrobotC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a tip guys, I haven't been to see it but I can confirm the existance of an after-the-credits sequence. Or, in fact, two different ones depending on which theater you see it in. If you see it again ask an employee if they have the Deadpool or Wolverine Post Credits scene. It does vary. Personally I'm hoping to find the Deadpool ending. It sounds better.

And if you want to know what happens in those post-credits sequences and you didn't see one of them, Wikipedia is your friend as it describes them both. Also know that there is a "Few minutes into the credits" scene but it's not the real post-credits scene.

Remember: Wolverine or Deadpool PCS.

If you go to Deadpool on wikipedia, apparently there are two endings with him. I dunno' of the other is real, but one can be found on youtube here. You should hurry up and watch it before it's taken down, they are pretty good at that.

ps:SPOILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgndmyItrg0

If you go to Deadpool on wikipedia, apparently there are two endings with him. I dunno' of the other is real, but one can be found on youtube here. You should hurry up and watch it before it's taken down, they are pretty good at that.

That's the ending I got. I imagine the other Deadpool ending is probably a hoax dreamed up by those a bit miffed with what they did with the character.

I just got back from X-Men Origins-Wolverine and can only say IT IS PAINFUL BEYOND WORDS! Make no mistake, this movie is not what Iron Man was last year. One of Marvel's greatest characters (not to mention others as well) are dragged through the sh*tter. I liked X1 and X2 just fine, X3 was an abomination and Wolverine Origins is no exception. The character development was just BAD. You didn't care for anybody. They were just there. Lots of visual effects, but at no point through out the movie did anybody in the audience OOH or AHHH for any scene. WAY TO MANY creative changes were made to characters who already had solid histories. Timelines were mixed up so bad you didn't even know what year it was supposed to be 20 minutes into the film.

IMO the whole Wolverine (even the X-men) franchises need a revamp in a desperate way. I need to go brush the horrible taste out of my mouth that is Wolverine. Good night.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

whats happening in the video?

Deadpool comes back to life after grabbing his decapitated head at the end of the credits.

Haven't seen it yet, but plan on going tomorrow. So I can't comment one way or another, but I think waaaay too often fanboys expect the story to follow too closely to the original material. It's a frickin' popcorn movie, go in with a open mind and enjoy 2 hours of pure escapism ;)

Deadpool comes back to life after grabbing his decapitated head at the end of the credits.

oh its his head i thought it was weapon XI

So, I just saw it and I have to say

I really liked it

. Yeah, I said it and I meant it. Was it the best comic movie ever? Not at all, but it was enjoyable if you expect it to stray from the comic origin.

And, sadly, I got the Logan ending which really wasn't worth waiting around for.

Haven't seen it yet, but plan on going tomorrow. So I can't comment one way or another, but I think waaaay too often fanboys expect the story to follow too closely to the original material. It's a frickin' popcorn movie, go in with a open mind and enjoy 2 hours of pure escapism ;)

here here man....I am probably one of the biggest wolverine fans here and I know that this is not gonna follow any comic book stuff apart from the names and the claws.....I go into every comic book movie with this said open mind and I enjoy them a heeluva lot more then if I go expecting to see a live action comic book! :D

Jeff of the Miniacs

I by no means hated it but there is no excuse for such terrible CG effects in the summer ten pole of a major studio. It had the same rush feeling that X-Men 3 had. I won't even get into the middle school dialog.

For a character with such a detailed and interesting background, it's great that they took the time to gloss over it all for the sake of pointless character inclusion and explosions.

Was the Blob fight necessary to the plot at all? It just seemed like they were trying too hard.

Thanks, Fox! :)

If they manage to pull off the Deadpool spin off, hopefully it retcons this crap.

Edited by Nekoi

I didn't think Deadpool was used in a way that couldn't be corrected in future movies, but I don't know why they didn't just pick some new, random mutant character to fill his role.

And just wondering, was Charlie from Lost's character Bradley someone from the comic? I didn't recognize him or John Wraith.

Saw the movie. And I seriously keep telling myself. "That wasn't Wade, that wasn't Wade".

I am pretending it was a clone, and like wikipedia says,

there is a third alt. ending where Wade picks up X1's head

, meaning they are two seperate people.

But pretending doesn't change it, does it???

You drinking to forget?

Drinking to forget Weapon X1!!!

Edited by the punisher=D

Saw the movie. And I seriously keep telling myself. "That wasn't Wade, that wasn't Wade".

I am pretending it was a clone, and like wikipedia says,

there is a third alt. ending where Wade picks up X1's head

, meaning they are two seperate people.

But pretending doesn't change it, does it???

You drinking to forget?

Drinking to forget Weapon X1!!!

So then who's the real deadpool? That's what seriously has me confuzzled!

punisher, the ending you saw doesn't sound like a third ending. It was probably just one of the official two endings already stated in Wikipedia:

1 - the Deadpool ending

involving an arm picking Weapon XI's decapitated head out of the rubble

2 - the Wolverine ending

where he's in a bar "drinking to remember"

Oh wait, looks like there IS a third ending after all. My bad.

To it seems obvious this was just a saving throw to sate the angry Deadpool fans

John Wraith (will.i.am's character) - Kestrel in comics

Dominic Monaghan's character - Chris Bradley in comics

OK, just got back and re-watching the X-Men movie, followed by the rest. For those whining about the cgi claws, it's pretty close to the way they did them in the XM movies. For those looking for comic continuity, once again, get over it. It's over 30+ years of one character to try and work into a 2 hour movie. I say go in with a open mind and base things on it's own merits, not how things were represented in the comics. It's a good movie, like someone else said, not the best, but way better than Ghost Rider ;)

OK, just got back and re-watching the X-Men movie, followed by the rest. For those whining about the cgi claws, it's pretty close to the way they did them in the XM movies. For those looking for comic continuity, once again, get over it. It's over 30+ years of one character to try and work into a 2 hour movie. I say go in with a open mind and base things on it's own merits, not how things were represented in the comics. It's a good movie, like someone else said, not the best, but way better than Ghost Rider

:thumbsup::buttrock::yes::thanks:

if there were more smileys i could use that would show that i agree with you

i would use them.

punisher, the ending you saw doesn't sound like a third ending. It was probably just one of the official two endings already stated in Wikipedia:

1 - the Deadpool ending

involving an arm picking Weapon XI's decapitated head out of the rubble

2 - the Wolverine ending

where he's in a bar "drinking to remember"

Oh wait, looks like there IS a third ending after all. My bad.

To it seems obvious this was just a saving throw to sate the angry Deadpool fans

John Wraith (will.i.am's character) - Kestrel in comics

Dominic Monaghan's character - Chris Bradley in comics

Where is this info on the third ending?? I wanna see

Wade still alive, not just Weapon XI. That'd be awsome. though it was fun to see dead Deadpool break the fourth wall at the end; a good nod to continuity in the comics.

:)

Oh, and i got the sucky Logan ending at my theater. The only reason i see for making that one would have to be going through with the sequal in Japan; i would actually rather see that part of Logan's life, with Silver Samurai, instead. :P

I liked the movie.

They did a little power switching (Silver Fox, Agent Zero, etc) but it still worked for me.

I thought Gambit was well done, Taylor Kitsch did a good job imo. Sabretooth was also excellent.

I also liked when

Cyclops led the group out of the base, he showed more leadership abilities there then all three of the X-Men movies combined. Plus it was kind of nice seeing him and Emma together.

I didn't like how

Emma was Silver Fox's sister, it just doesn't make much sense. But that was a minor part of the movie.

While it was the least favorite out of the series, it was still good. Based on the after credits scene,

hopefully Deadpool will come around in future sequels. I can't even call him Deadpool in this movie, he never reaches that point. He is just a scarred Wade Wilson