UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates are a great collectable

Hello.

My name is Shane and I am from Oregon. I've been collecting Minimates since Christmas. I went to a Things From Another World comic shop and bought the SDCC Cyclops/Dark Phoenix pack, and haven't looked back. I am mostly interested in collecting as many mutant 'mates from the Marvel Universe. I've found that the hardest to get a hold of so far are Nightcrawler and Mystique for some reason. I've been collecting miniatures for most of my life (starting with Ninja Turtle Mini Mutants from like 1995). I have many Star Wars Titanium die-cast figures, Mario and Zelda mystery egg minis, Pokemon minis, Halo minis, and Marvel die-cast minis. I also have a small but reasonable collection of full-size Halo and Star Wars Unleashed figures. I have 120+ Ninja Turtles, 50+ Beast Wars, and 30+ Jurassic Park figures in storage. This community seems great and I look forward to many months of discussion and friendship. I have posted a couple pics of my 'mates collection as it stands now.

Welcome to the multiverse. ANd as a new member, it's now time for your Trekker 42 New Guy Movie Challenge where I do a movie quote to see if you know where it's from!

Here ya go: "There is no life... in the void. Only... Death."

Welcome to the multiverse. ANd as a new member, it's now time for your Trekker 42 New Guy Movie Challenge where I do a movie quote to see if you know where it's from!

Unfortunately I do not know where this quote is from, but I feel like I probably should know... Thanks for the welcome.

Unfortunately I do not know where this quote is from, but I feel like I probably should know... Thanks for the welcome.

fellowship ;)

welcome