UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Help

This topic has information that is relevent to my interests.

Also, TM2, what do you mean by "There's some kind of super huge SDCC bonus"? Are they giving special stuff out to folks who buy the sets at the con?

Word on the street is exclusive figure (keychain or Hero or something) or more likely, an exclusive disk.

Still looking for takers before I pre-order this bad boy on the site. :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

if someone would be amazing enough to pick me up this soundwave from the con, I would be forever grateful. I would have the sent before the con, so no worries there.

pm me if you can help me =)

Edited by killcharlesdead

After exploring my options for the multiple SDCC 4-packs -- which seem to be AFX or eBay, neither of which is particularly ideal considering the extra cost isn't entirely reasonable [and AFX doesn't ship to PO Boxes] -- I find myself returning to this thread to once again ask for assistance. Anything else, should it pop up, will likely have similar shipping pricing issues.

If anyone's going and picking 'mates up, I am in need of one each of the SDCC packs. I will, of course, pay in advance via Paypal [just let me know where to and how much total] -- we can even negotiate a premium finder's fee or whatever for your trouble, if you'd like -- and pay for shipping to the Generally Minimate-less and Certainly SDCC-less Philippines as soon as we determine an overall weight.

Bloody TRUs here brought in an SDCC exclusive but it's one I have no interest in -- the metallic Mighty Muggs G1 Optimus Prime [~$17 here].

Edited by lastmaximal

Everyone who is going needs to go by the Sideshow booth and get as many gift cards as they can swindle. Then, mail them to me. You'll love yourself for it!

Bloody TRUs here brought in an SDCC exclusive but it's one I have no interest in -- the metallic Mighty Muggs G1 Optimus Prime [~$17 here].

Hey, this is extremely off-topic, but does your TRU happen to have the Marvel Universe Nick Fury?

Hey, this is extremely off-topic, but does your TRU happen to have the Marvel Universe Nick Fury?

Sadly, no. The Muggs Prime is the only thing out of the ordinary.

If anybody here is going to the Disney / Miyazaki / Ponyo thing (not sure exactly what is going down) at SDCC, I will pay for any giveaways they may be giving out. PM me if you will be going to that part and is willing to help me out.

It's probably too late to post this, but I just thought of it. :P

Surely ComicsPro will have a booth at the biggest Comic Convention in the world. Somebody please track them down and find out what can about the ComicsPro blank. Thanks!

These "Reversible" zombie T-shirts are being given away by Capcom at Comic-Con next week to promote their new Resident Evil video game. But you have to be a nerd with a decent body to pull off one of these.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/zombie-shirt-cci

If anyone can stop by the capcom booth and schmoooze me one of these T-shirts I would be VERY happy :D

T.

If anyone has the time to attend the Gaia Online panel, could you please go to it and get me the exclusive online item? It's free: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-conve...cky/t.50701691/

Saturday, July 25th, 7:30pm -- 8:30pm

Room 5AB

Come meet Gaia's staff, and get a sneak peek at upcoming features, games, and events. Stick around for the open-mic Q&A session!

s'pose this is the right place to post this...

i was just looking for an anti-monitor to go with my mates, and after a quick ebay search there seems to be a SDCC 2009 DCU exclusive. They're pretty heafty prices on ebay, from $20-$50. Shirely they'll come down and be available afterward the con?

That said, if these are a more realistic price at SD, and someone lovely has the time... I have paypal at the ready

big hugs x

If there are any DC fans there I would make it worth your while if you can get me a Hal Jordan of one (or more) of the different colors. Blue Hal, Red Hal, Yellow Hal, (or Orange Hal). I'd pay cost, plus troubles, plus undying friendship and help tracking down future mates. :)

I'll be paying out the arse for AFX's infamous jacked-up shipping for the three sets they're selling online, but if anyone could help me out with the other Minimate exclusives (the purchasable ones, I don't care about the free keychain, so no point in killing yourself for me), I'd greatly appreciate it. :(

I'll be paying out the arse for AFX's infamous jacked-up shipping for the three sets they're selling online, but if anyone could help me out with the other Minimate exclusives (the purchasable ones, I don't care about the free keychain, so no point in killing yourself for me), I'd greatly appreciate it. :(

FYI, the 2nd Secret Avengers set is available on TRU.com as we speak. Free shipping for orders over $20.