UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi my fellow Mates

A Huge Welcome to the Multiverse Max13! :) We should probably set up a sort of system to discern which of you two is online just in case ;)

What's up? Oh nothing, just a positively disorienting barrage of mind-blowing Minimate news thanks to NYCC and ToyFair :D I'll bet you'll be revelling in all the Minimatey goodness with the rest of us in no time at all, is there a particular license you're really interested in?

Sup dude?? :)

As BHM stated, welcome to the asylum. No, we don't have cookies. Go join the Dark side...;)

As for what's up with me, i'm currently trying to avoid doing homework by debating on whether or not to open my BSG Razor box set i got at NYCC. And everything else i got at NYCC. God, i love me some NYCC. ;)

Thanks for all the welcomes! My brother most likely be on very little. He collects Movie Minimates. I collect DC and Marvel and am working on a Web Comic. I was at NYCC last week actually. I recently gave away 2 of my Minimates to a friend i have a collection of 28 Minimates, 2 C3 set, and a Kubrick.

Welcome aboard. As far as what's up with me I'm currently reavaluating my comic collection as far as what I want to continue collecting.

I also limit my minimates to Marvel and DC although I do have some C3.

Edited by wallbreaker2.0

Welcome Max! I'm learning that New York is a nice place to visit, but of all the big cities I've been to, it must have the highest percentage of "mumbling to themselves incoherently" homeless that I've seen. Of course, we have those down south as well. About a month ago I was jogging next to a busy street, and I came upon one of those guys wielding a large metal pipe! There wasn't much room for me to maneuver around him, which was troubling since he interspersed his mumbling with profanities seemingly directed at me. Fortunately, he did not attack me.

I always imagined him to be more like the
, but with Iron Man Minimates.

That's crazy... what hardcore Minimate collector would be crazy enough to randomly throw Iron Man minimates at people?

Oh, you said crazy cat woman. My bad.

(End of redundancy alert :lol:)

Edited by NorthRaider

Alright, here's your quote man. (just so you know, I give newbies a movie quote along with my welcome that is meant for the newbies to guess what movie it's from)

"Hahahaha! Welcome to Sherwood my lady!"

(Great movie. Great, great movie.)

I have no idea. But "Sherwood" inclines me to guess it's Robin Hood: Men In Tights or something.

NO!!!

Not even. It is Robin Hood, but Men in Tights? No. If it was Men in Tights, I would have used another quote entirely like "Will Scarlet O'Hara. We're from Georgia."