UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

Great pics. I love the over-sized head used in the Amazon set. That wasn't in the prototype pictures.

On a related note, the series 2 pre-orders disappeared from TRUs website today. I also received an e-mail stating the items were backordered. I'll be calling them to see what that means, but I'm real tired of companies telling me my preorder is backordered.

Is there anyone who ardered GB Wave 2 that didn't get that message?

If the message went out selectively, it might suggest that they have a product shortage (and can't meet the pre-orders). However, it the message went out globally, it may be a more generic situation (shipping delays or some such thing)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my set in a couple days ago too. They're really keen. I think more glow in the dark paint would look superb on the ghosts. I also like the idea of releasing just generic ghost people, like a ghost cop or a ghost maid and so on. Even just regular old dead people ghosts. I think that'd be a neat way to continue the line.

Might never happen, but yeah, that sounds like a really fun way to diversify the line. Maybe some ghost soldiers at wartime, or some Halloween-type sets with gravestones and stuff (in other words, like the Buffy Palz ;))

Is there anyone who ardered GB Wave 2 that didn't get that message?

If the message went out selectively, it might suggest that they have a product shortage (and can't meet the pre-orders). However, it the message went out globally, it may be a more generic situation (shipping delays or some such thing)

I received no such notice from them and I ordered them all within an hour or two of the figures being put up for preorder.

I just heard form my LCS that the first box set comes in this week! yeah i know most everyone got it about a month ago. my LCS forgot to order them so... i had to special order them... twice. anyway they come in so hooray i can finally hava a normal peter and two terror dogs! woot!

I just received this response from TRU customer service. Take it for what you will, but I guess it kinda makes sense:

'Thank you for contacting RUs.com regarding the status of your

pre-ordered items on your order. I was able to do

some research for you, and I have found that the reason your items are

now listed as back-ordered is due to the items are no longer available

online. Essentially, we have already placed orders for the amount of

the items we are allotted by the manufacturer. We are still expecting

your order to process and ship in September as planned. I apologize for

the confusion this may have caused you.'

Hey, since ican't open mine...yet...can anyone tell me if the Glow-in-the-dark Stay Puft is also glowing underneath all of the extra parts?? No need for pictures, just a reply. ;)

And, springportguy, it IS still there. Did you, um, go to DST's "page," click on GB, and scroll two inches down?!?!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out