UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Real Superheroes

karamazov80

Saw this posted on another forum, and. . .I don't know what to say:

http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.com/worl...try_gallery.htm

Forum topics:

"are sidekicks a COMIC Book thing, or do you have them ? I dont see any place for them here"

"if you are serious about training take up free running it helps out alot and helps you tackle urban terrain easier."

And the best:

"One of my enemies in life is taking on the form of The Joker" Posted by BatmanMan, his post is the following:

"I have an old nemesis of mine in the neighborhood who used to read Batman comics. He was always fascinated by crime in the books, and while he knew of how much reality differs, he has finally decided to don the name The Joker and actually is trying to organize a whole gang. Before he left he told me in a letter how The Dark Knight changed his image of everything. Whether he's actually donning the face of the Joker from the comics or the recent Dark Knight film is beyond me, but it's safe to say he's gone nuts and is seriously trying to be The Joker that I'm sure many know from the new hit film. This is scaring me, and at the same time however, intriguing me. My life is going nowhere, and far be it for me to get into his games, I'm seriously considering trying to stop him. What I'm wondering, is if anyone thinks I should go out as the caped crusader himself, or just be good old me? I have yet to really realize what I really want to do, all I know is with where I am in life, I don't care what happens anymore. I already lost him, who I thought was a completely normal guy. Maybe the only way to live life IS without rules. What do you guys think? I'm shopping around for authentic batsuits from the Dark Knight fi;m too, so any links appreciated. I am seriously considering this. Please guide me. Thank you."