UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 27 & 28 ?????

ramseesthegreat1

Well the curse of being a collector and for that matter a minimate collector is guessing which will be the next waves (27 & 28).

My thoughts are:

27- I think Fantastic Four (I know they are not so active now) but a more update set then the one we got years ago.

Have an Annihalus plus an updated silver surfer

the chase could be the skrull lydia

28- Daredevil and Elektra

Bullseye Kingpen

Moonkight Hand Ninja

variant The Rose

This would be a good revamp for newbies as well as updated and new charatcers for the og's

Due out 2009 holiday season

Too far away to even worry about... heck we wont see 25&26 til July or August IMO.

Chasing stuff that far out only means a frustrating wait... Hell we dont even have 23 or 24 from DST yet...

I say be happy with whats comming and show some patience ;)

T.

I still would like a Thunderbolts wave and with Norman owning the Marvel Universe, that's more likely now than ever. And we can use some of the new new Thunderbolts that are now confirmed (see this wikipedia article and This IGN interview.)

Penance(who might not be there much longer)/Headsman

Eric O'Grady Ant Man/ The Blonde Black Widow

Paladin/Ghost

VARIANT: Eric O'Grady in SHIELD uniform (Easy to do and cost effective)

The Avengers vs Their Greatest Villains

Black Knight/Kang the Conquorer

Hercules/Baron Zemo

Black Panther/The Radioactive Man

VARIANT: Thunderbolts Radioactive Man in Hazmat suit.

My dream waves. But you guys probably have better ideas than I do

Edited by Trekker 42

As a general rule, I'd like to see more villains & women being made (especially x-villains & x-women . . . and by x-women, i don't mean men who used to be women). However, I think with all the recent X-Men action (Apocalypse, Archangel, Havok, Polaris and the upcoming Psylocke, Deadpool, Gambit, Saberteeth) that we'll probably be seeing some other MU families getting MiniMated (no - not s3x with midgets).

I think I remember hearing rumour of more Ultimate 'Mates coming up - perhaps one of the waves will be an 'Ultimates' wave? Do we have any UltiMates (see . . . see what I did there?!?) that we'd like to see? I'd quite like a Hawkeye & Wasp. There will, no doubt, be an Ultimate IronMan in there. An Ultimate Magneto with Mjolnir would probably be appropriate too considering current events.

I once read someone note that before the internet, it was always a pleasant surprise to rock up to your toy store or CBS & find new toys had been released. Now that we know what's coming before it has even been produced . . . we have to wait . . . and wait. . . and WAIT. I don't have the self restraint to stay away from sites like this, so i guess I have no-one to blame but myself.

As if waiting for series 25 & 26 wasn't bad enough - now i'm anticipating series 27 & 28. O_o

Thanx a lot ramseesthegreat1. ha ha.

As a general rule, I'd like to see more villains & women being made (especially x-villains & x-women . . . and by x-women, i don't mean men who used to be women). However, I think with all the recent X-Men action (Apocalypse, Archangel, Havok, Polaris and the upcoming Psylocke, Deadpool, Gambit, Saberteeth) that we'll probably be seeing some other MU families getting MiniMated (no - not s3x with midgets).

I think I remember hearing rumour of more Ultimate 'Mates coming up - perhaps one of the waves will be an 'Ultimates' wave? Do we have any UltiMates (see . . . see what I did there?!?) that we'd like to see? I'd quite like a Hawkeye & Wasp. There will, no doubt, be an Ultimate IronMan in there. An Ultimate Magneto with Mjolnir would probably be appropriate too considering current events.

I once read someone note that before the internet, it was always a pleasant surprise to rock up to your toy store or CBS & find new toys had been released. Now that we know what's coming before it has even been produced . . . we have to wait . . . and wait. . . and WAIT. I don't have the self restraint to stay away from sites like this, so i guess I have no-one to blame but myself.

As if waiting for series 25 & 26 wasn't bad enough - now i'm anticipating series 27 & 28. O_o

Thanx a lot ramseesthegreat1. ha ha.

As for UlitMates, as long as Hawkeye is not in his Ultimates 3 costume, I'm good. I personally want to see all the Ultimate characters ever because I love Ultimate anything.

Mockingbird. Black Bolt. Rachel Grey.

If any of these come out in Wave 27/28 then I will faint.

(Damn this thread for EXCESSIVE foresight! :blink:)

Rachel would be fantastic! Especially if they make their own Phoenix'd out variant.

They could do Will 'o' the Wisp(obscure Spidey villian) for all I care. Just keep makin' minimates. :P

And the sad thing is, I know about him. Ubernerds are we!

Actually I'm working on a custom of him right now. I'm using an extra Clarice Starling hair painted blonde.(trying to get any mileage out of the extra parts I have). :)

Mockingbird. Black Bolt. Rachel Grey.

If any of these come out in Wave 27/28 then I will faint.

(Damn this thread for EXCESSIVE foresight! :blink:)

Rachel would be fantastic! Especially if they make their own Phoenix'd out variant.

It's about time we got a blackbolt! I wonder how they'd do his pleats?

As for Rachel - i'd like to see her in her hound costume for a variant!

post-2737-1230496621_thumb.jpg

After reading Secret Invasion (and the past few years of Marvel books) I really want some Young Avengers. Here's how I see it:

Hulkling/Wiccan

Patriot/Hawkeye (that's Kate Bishop, not Clint Barton)

Iron Lad/Stature

Further, the other wave ought to be Thunderbolts (also a result of reading too much Marvel over the past few years). I'm thinking:

Venom/Moonstone

Songbird/Bullseye

Penance/Radiation Man

That's my two cents, but I'd probably buy whatever they put out.

I haven't been keeping-up with current comics, but my "want-list" stands at:

Black Widow (classic), Moon Knight, Black Panther, Hercules, Tigra, Adam Warlock, Black Knight, Scorpion, Electro, Lizard, Vulture, Kang, Mephisto (classic), all Inhumans, and a few more up-dates. More Villains are always welcome!

If we get a few of these in the next few waves, I'll be content.

• 3 weeks later...
After reading Secret Invasion (and the past few years of Marvel books) I really want some Young Avengers. Here's how I see it:

Hulkling/Wiccan

Patriot/Hawkeye (that's Kate Bishop, not Clint Barton)

Iron Lad/Stature

I know what you mean, Young Avengers are at the top of my list, too.

to clarify....

Wave 24- Released

Wave 25- Wave with Red Skull

Wave 26- Wolverine MOVIE Wave (we don't know if deadpool will come with a mask. Wikipedia says that dp will have a scarred up face by the end of the move...)

Wave 26- Wave w/ comic deadpool (has mask)

to clarify....

Wave 24- Released

Wave 26- Wolverine MOVIE Wave (we don't know if deadpool will come with a mask. Wikipedia says that dp will have a scarred up face by the end of the move...)

The comic Deadpool wave is actually Wave 27, I'm guessing. :blush:

to clarify....

Wave 24- Released

The comic Deadpool wave is actually Wave 27, I'm guessing. :blush:

Correct. :)

And yeah, no mask for movie Deadpool. Punisher is right, though. He will be scarred by the end of the film.

Anyone smell a Deadpool Origins?? Of course, i need Emma Frost Origins first. ;)

does he com wit a mask?

Well, we have known-knowns, that is to say, things that we know that we know; we have known-unknowns, or things that we know that we don't know; and we have unknown-unknowns, or things that we don't know that we don't know. . .uh, what was the question again?