UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday TM2 Dinobot &...... Inggasson

buttheadsmate

Indeed. Happy birthday. :D I really hope it was a good one--how did that whole financial/Minimates situation turn out, if I may ask?

Oh. And you too, Inggasson. :P Actually, I remember this guy. Yeah; happy birthday to you as well.

Edited by Alpheon

Indeed. Happy birthday. :D I really hope it was a good one--how did that whole financial/Minimates situation turn out, if I may ask?

Actually, it's going a lot smoother I believe. I still need a job, and I still don't buy toys, but it's more because it's rude to spend what little money I have on toys when I don't have a job rather than I'm not allowed. I need a job by the end of Dec though, so... yeah.

Thanks guys. I actually woke up and only remembered it was by birthday because of the half a dozen or so automated "Happy birfday" messages in my inbox. Is it wrong that I care that little? :blink:

Happy Birthday Guys. I can't believe TM2 is only 22! :o

As opposed to what, may I ask?

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Happy Birthday Dinobot! I should hope that lack of memory is alchohol induced. :)

Okay, haul list time. A day planner, a car charger for my new cell phone, a Space Duck (cutest thing ever), 4 months worth of comics from my LCS, and the piece de resistance, I won a charity auction for this beautiful creature for less than $65. I know I said no Sideshow ever again, but at that price, I don't care if she's a melting pile of slag. XD