UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Joker 2.0 at a convention here in London this weekend. He was an absolute steal, and is a fantastic figure.

Problem is, the door has been opened now, and all of the Dark Knight trilogy figures are on the other side!

Need to get some cash together for Bats and try to get a decent priced Bane.

So I just got the Sherlock figure from Big Chief Studios and I am very pleased. This is my first 1/6 figure so I've got nothing to compare it to but I am very impressed with the quality of both the sculpt and clothing, not to mention the accessories the violin is particularly awesome. Sorry about the crappy photo, it's from my phonepost-3706-0-96172800-1407013506_thumb.jp

Edited by mini nugget

It is definitely a worry - but I am guessing I won't be posing her with bent arms, which will minimize the stress on the rubber. And I usually don't repose my figures, with the exception of Iron Man and Spidey, so that should help too.

I just got this email from SS regarding my Rocket/Groot 2-pack:

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your recent order of the Hot Toys Rocket & Groot 1:6 scale figure set (item #902239). I am writing you today with some exciting news! As you know, Hot Toys recently added the 1:6 scale potted Groot to this set. But wait! There's now even more Groot to go around! We are happy to announce that Hot Toys has created a Sideshow exclusive version of this set which will now also include a baby-potted Groot without arms.

We wanted to inform you that we will be transferring your order of the regular Rocket & Groot 1:6 Scale Figure (item# 902239) to the new Sideshow Exclusive version (item #9022391), so you do not miss out on this added accessory! Also, please know that there are no price changes for making the switch to the Sideshow Exclusive version.

If you have any questions regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact us directly so that we may further assist you.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager