UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

To me, the Samurai Predator is bad ass looking, but with space and cash being precious items lately, I can easily pass. So much stuff coming in so close to Christmas, it almost hurts...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I like the toby sculpt too. Black costume looks great. sign me up as long as that base doesn't drive the price up too much.

thanks a ton man :D

another quick question, i remember seeing military figures on Hot Toy's site a while back, are those full figures with gear or just gear you put on a separate body? and where can i buy said figures?

My very dear wife got me the HT movie Superman for Christmas. It is byooooootiful. It's my first figure in this format, and I am completely blown away. The only issue I've noticed is that the figure comes with three pairs of hands but only two pairs of hand pegs, which seem unremovable once put into a hand socket. I haven't investigated the issue, but am I missing something? Is there a place to get a spare set of hand peg joints?

Yeah, I sometimes use a pair of pliers to get the pegs out of the hands. It is possible to do damage to the pegs this way, so if you want to be extra careful, you might put a piece of cloth around the peg before clamping down. Then, pull straight out. One of my Spidey pegs broke when I tried to yank at an angle.

By the way, welcome to Hot Toys Turtle. . .I hope you survive the experience. Mwahahaha!

I got my Hot Toys Two Face in the mail today. Pretty cool figure, but it seems like the clothes are all very loose fitting. I checked the back of the body to make sure somebody didn't pull a switcheroo & it has a TrueType stamp on the lower back. Anyone else have a Two Face that can give me some feedback on how the clothes fit on theirs?

Thanks!

If anyone has (or knows someone that has) a spare Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker head (the one with normal hair & smeared makeup) for a reasonable price, let me know. I think I'd like to put that on my DX Joker body & retire the repaired PERS head that I'm now afraid to use...

(...and any feedback on the Two Face question two posts up would be GREATLY appreciated!)

Thanks!

Clothes could fit better on Two Face I guess, but I don't have any problems with it. You can find other pics folks have posted to see how he looks in other collections. The stock figure came with a basic, broad shouldered TrueType. The *edit* narrow-shouldered version has become the body du jour for Hot Toys figures, but it was in its early days at the time Two Face was released, and he didn't come with one. It is possible someone switched it out, thinking that it would be an upgrade.

Edited by karamazov80

Thanks, K80. I'm not sure what kind of TT it is, but it's not the Hot Toys quality I'm used to. The knees hyperextend forward. Strange... I might just buy a standard TT body and use Two Face's to build the Police Officer Disguised Joker that came with the DX...

Oh yeah. And I think I "need" a Hot Toys Scarecrow now too. If anyone bought the 2-pack for Demon Batman & has a Scarecrow to unload, PM me! :thumbsup: