UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 23 and 24

maxcarnage

man its just makes me mad to see jim rhoads war machine as the variant,he was the only one the i was intrested in... but no oh no some dude said lets make tony stark the non chase one you know cause we dont have enough starks,and DST probably said give that guy a raise!!.....yeah thanks (rant over)...That spymaster looks boss though!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T if you have something useful to say then say it otherwise shut your trap and keep collecting. I hate 40 yr old virgins who have nothing else to do but collect. It's no wonder you're so grumpy. If you don't know why - go get "some".

Wow are you quoting directly from the idiots guide to posting internet cliches?

Cos that's strike 2 ! Come on tell me you're a Nigerian prince who needs my back account to transfer funds for the big win... :D

Remember you were the first one to get all upset simply because no one replied to a question you admit you could have found the answer to yourself if you'd made the effort. No one else on the site feels insecure enough to have to chest beat to get attention.

T.

Wow T you're also a racist. If you read my reply it's because i have a life. my life is not based solely on collecting that is why i did not bother to look through 6 pgs the first time around. Secondly someone kind enough could have point the direction w/o any unecessary comment. T you're a real idiot. i wouldn't be suprised if you're 30yrs and up/ collecting comics and toys and might live alone or still with your family. you probably fit the cliche of a 40 yr old virgin.

Does anyone want me to punch him in the face? :) :) :)

if you're talking about T, he's just a waste of time. as you can see he's been at this site since it was probably conceive and thinks he's king. it's his life. this is what happens if all you do is collect, you become a 40 yr old virgin like him

My dick's bigger than yours...

Seriously, if you have a problem with TBT, fine and dandy, but take it somewhere else. Do we really need to bog down this thread any more with off topic insensitive remarks and uncalled for claims of racism?

post-24-1231248651_thumb.jpg

Back on topic, it stinks that Stark and Rhodey don't get flesh hands and feet to compliment the set, but with the armor looking that good, I can live without the extra bits.

OK let's just take a breath.

Let me START with this cliche' "Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones" or perhaps, "Let he without sin, cast the first stone"....

From my 1000 foot view. I see 2 collectors at a toy site...talking about toys.

Grimlock

TBT asked you to read the rules, and go back and look at previous posts to your questions. I will admit, sometimes it is hard to sift through some of the posts to find the information you are looking for (this thread is a great example). However, having said that, justifying it by saying "I have a life" is a shot at the other members like posting here means they do not have a life.

Then you pull the tired "if you were in my face, you wouldn't say that" ok really? I mean sure, I told TM2 " I wanted to punh him in the face...but it was my way of expressing how serious I was about how sick of his nonsensical posts... (sorry dino but it is the truth) it was used for emphasis, not that I really want to punch him, hell i don't even know him... and probably never will.

Then you drop in the old "virgin with no life, go get some pussy" stuff. Seriously? Man that is like testbook lame ass response.... and call him a racist? I don't even get that one...???

I know sometimes Tim enforces the rules with an iron hand...but if you look most of the time he will immediately come back with some good information or an apology.

We want new members here we just kind of work on a different level. Meaning kind of a close knit "family" so when we get someone new to the fold that goes outside of the norm...we sometimes haze em to get em in line (jason4444 looking at you now). but for the most part we are pretty cool around here. You are probably pretty cool too, I mean hell you do like minimates after all :) but dropping in the tired internet lame comebacks well that doesn't help anyone...

You know if I were a mod, I would create a special section and call it something like Quick Questions. Just a spot for people to drop in and ask quick (probably asked a million times) kind of questions. It could be a quick reference for newbies and oldbies that can not be bothered with searching or sifting....It also allows one spot for these, so people who want to respond to "who is the variant?" for the four millionth time can... and use old "virgins" can stick to our current topics.

I would also like to point out, that you KNOW things are fucked up when I am the voice of reason, Now you two shake hands and let's move on.

moc847

just another 40 year old virgin... :)

Edited by murderofcrows

Grimlock King you're fast on your way to a warning me old mate. No one was rude to you in the first instance. Someone telling you to go back and read the thread is more than fair. Any more keyboard warrior style threats and you'll be suspended. I don't like to give public warnings like this but my patience is beginning to wear thin.

MOC: I appreciate where you're coming from but can you leave the moderating to the moderators please.

REALLY?! I STATED THIS?! where's the reference? i don't remember typing this at all!!! If i'm going to get quoted please quote me correctly!

REALLY?! I STATED THIS?! where's the reference? i don't remember typing this at all!!! If i'm going to get quoted please quote me correctly!

I think this was a paraphrase. . .

Back on topic, it stinks that Stark and Rhodey don't get flesh hands and feet to compliment the set, but with the armor looking that good, I can live without the extra bits.

Being a huge IronMan Geek ( as well as a 40 yr old virgin and a racist, I'm in fact a cornucopia of traits) I actually went back and reread the issues where War Machine has his first appearance and there are no naked hands or feet anywhere to be seen...So a lack of them makes contextual sense, I'd love to Know DST's reasoning behined showing them though. I think I'll ask in the Q&A over at AA

T.

wow you guys really are a family! well i guess this is how you guys treat newcomers. i'm not going to bend for you because this is how you all are.

wow you guys really are a family! well i guess this is how you guys treat newcomers. i'm not going to bend for you because this is how you all are.

Ok so it's everyone else on the site and not you at fault, :wallbash::spam::ban:

Dont let the door hit you on the wayout...

Don't bother repying I feel myself loosing braincells just reading your posts and i'm putting you on ignore.

T.

This family has quite a few fall-outs generally about something bloody tangible & if you think I'm up Timbo's arse in any perceived connotation ,lurid or not, you'd be sadly wrong. What I do give TBT though is the respect that he deserves for actually doing something in this forum whereas so far you've done sweet fuck all but wind every fucker up. Please do me & yourself a favour by not getting banned . If you get banned we may possibly have missed out on somebody who's opinion might possibly be worth, eventually, listening to. Your call!

Ok, everyone chill the hell out!

Let's see if Grimlock King has the integrity to admit (even just to himself) that he's in the wrong and then just put it behind him.

Everyone else... Put it behind you.

Thanks.

T - your braincells?! is it because you spend too much time here and not dealing with real life issues?!

RAD - why would I admit to being at fault when all I did was ask a simple question yet all I get is a rant from majority of the "community/family" here that i'm in the wrong??? the answer which i seeked was in the thread and if any of your morons read my replies it was stated indirectly. further more i have nothing else to say because i can see that this is bad community to begin with if this is how newcomers are treated!

And yes drgnbrn T is a racist if you go back and read his reply assuming i'm some Nigerian etc...

i really don't know how any of you tolerate this crap. i'm not the first who has stated this and i wont be the last. i'm disappointed at this site.

ps if you guys can tell ppl off how you feel because you think it's true, don't get offended because someone of you fit the bill of a 40yr old virgin

Ok, everyone chill the hell out!

Let's see if Grimlock King has the integrity to admit (even just to himself) that he's in the wrong and then just put it behind him.

Everyone else... Put it behind you.

Thanks.

oh and rad before i admit to what you're asking of, why don't you have T apologies for being an ass with his comments first! you and everyone else knows that he adds unecessary comments yet you guys put up with it! Until then, there is no apology from me! Warn me all you want. But don't warn me because some truth hurts!

Grimlock, the Nigerian thing is a reference to spam e-mails that everyone with an e-mail address has recieved at some point. In these e-mails, a Nigerian prince is asking for your bank account and claims to have millions of dollars for you. I am very surprised you have never heard of this before. Timbo was referring to your use of internet cliches. There were no racial accusations.

Also, not a single person here was upset at you for asking a question. They were slightly irritated that you couldn't take 5 minutes to read the thread, and then they were outright pissed off when you started insulting other members here for no reason. This is the nicest community I have ever been a part of. You started this mess with your bad attitude and inflammatory comments. You don't seem to be learning from your mistakes either. Maybe this board isn't the right place for you. :mellow:

Edited by luke314pi

man its just makes me mad to see jim rhoads war machine as the variant,he was the only one the i was intrested in... but no oh no some dude said lets make tony stark the non chase one you know cause we dont have enough starks,and DST probably said give that guy a raise!!.....yeah thanks (rant over)...That spymaster looks boss though!

This is exactly what I was thinking! As cool as both War Machines are, if the Rhodey was the standard and not the variant I would only have to buy one pack, instead of the whole wave >.<. But eh, I suppose that's the point, to sell more mates (Crafty folks at DST :P). Spymaster looks pretty pimp too, and I'm sure I'll be able to put those extra silver pistols to use :).

Grimlock, the Nigerian thing is a reference to spam e-mails that everyone with an e-mail address has recieved at some point. In these e-mails, a Nigerian prince is asking for your bank account and claims to have millions of dollars for you. I am very surprised you have never heard of this before. Timbo was referring to your use of internet cliches. There were no racial accusations.

Also, not a single person here was upset at you for asking a question. They were slightly irritated that you couldn't take 5 minutes to read the thread, and then they were outright pissed off when you started insulting other members here for no reason. This is the nicest community I have ever been a part of. You started this mess with your bad attitude and inflammatory comments. You don't seem to be learning from your mistakes either. Maybe this board isn't the right place for you. :mellow:

yes i'm aware of that, most of them come from that country but not all!!!

you know what's funny you guys still are missing the point! if this is a nice community which i strongly disagree, and i hate to sound like i'm repeating myself but they could just have said hey it's here, period. and that person could have left it there. w/o stating more information that is not needed. right or wrong? i was nice always with my post until TBT stirred it first with the comment. So why don't you guys take it back when i posted my question and reread it again and let's see who started what?!

i originally looked at this thread when it was first brought out in NOV and replied on the first page, no biggie. but as i said earlier, sometimes we all don't have time to zip through 6 pages. do you or anyone for that matter? if this community is that nice why can't someone help someone out??? i think i figured that out for myself that this site is fucked up. i've been warned prior to joining that there are members here who are assholes and i can see that for a fact!

This is exactly what I was thinking! As cool as both War Machines are, if the Rhodey was the standard and not the variant I would only have to buy one pack, instead of the whole wave >.<. But eh, I suppose that's the point, to sell more mates (Crafty folks at DST :P). Spymaster looks pretty pimp too, and I'm sure I'll be able to put those extra silver pistols to use :).

I was talking to Matt at SDCC and when questioned he seemed to agree that it didn't make sense and the answer came back that the powers higher up the foodchain thought that because the IM movie was hot that everyone would want Tony Stark not Jim Rhodes... Then he rolled his eyes!

Although you make a really good point about making people follow the chase there Randy!

T.

wow i thought us NYC people are rude but i just got ignored. I know these mates are out in the internet but does anyone know if they have hit comic shops yet?

Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you ,please forgive me. Yes they are in the shops!

ok that's cool. no need to be a jerk about it. let's just say you're lucky this is a web forum and you didn't say that to me in my face on a bad day after coming home from work in a Brooklyn street. :whistling:

It is very fortunate that this is a web forum & I would never say anything nasty to you...ever...ever..ever especially in Brooklyn street whilst whistling. Never ever.

I work in Manhattan but live in Brooklyn. It's the tune of ppl are tired of the "old git" and gave him a piece of their mind.

I wouldn't be nasty there either. I love that tune,it is my favourite now. Nasty old gits aren't they?

Edited by buttheadsmate

So, are we all good now or does anyone else want to call other members, names?

There has been a long standing "rule of thumb" for the Minimate Multiverse... if you don't like it here, PLEASE don't come back and subject yourself to the sheer torture. If you feel another member is giving you a hard way to go, let staff know and we will try to rectify the situation.

Peace out!

Just as a little sidenote, I'm a relatively new member and I have NEVER had any problem with anybody here on the board. That said, I didn't post 80 times my first day, nor did I trash one of the most active members, nor did I waste anybodies time with pointless questions. But remember everyone, forums are serious bizness, where flexing your epeen is much more important than discussing what we all seem to be here for....MINIMATES!

/rant off :)