UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 23 and 24

maxcarnage

Do Tony Stark and JimRhodes War Machines come with extra skin tone feet and hands?

Because in TBT!'s pic they aren't there.

Just making sure. :sweat:

Nope what i posted is what comes with each character. I wouldn't expect extra pieces with the number of new sculpts for those war machines. :)

T.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Nova but I wish there would've been the classic Nova symbol underneath that chestpiece so you could have one of that kind too. That's the version I really wanted.

That's a good idea. I will make a decal of that and put it in an upcoming minimate factory decal pack.

Nice. I wanted 'classic' Nova too. Luke you rock!!! :thumbsup:

I'm glad that we got Nova, but he doesn't fit in real well with the other minimates we have right now. They're mostly the classic versions of characters.

So that's why, while I'm glad we got him, I'd have preferred a classic version of him as well.

It's like really wanting a Thor minimate and then ONLY getting him when he had the beard and eye-mask. Yeah, it's Thor... but it's not the one that you might immediately think of.

I am LOVING this wave. And the waiting game is killing me too.

I'm a little weirded out by something though...

WHY does Rhodes' armor come with that light in his chest? If that light's supposed to be the Arc Reactor-thingy then shouldn't it be on Tony's armor instead? Perhaps a simple head-swap is in order to make the War Machines comic-accurate? Or is this another one of those comic-insider things I'm not getting?

I am LOVING this wave. And the waiting game is killing me too.

I'm a little weirded out by something though...

WHY does Rhodes' armor come with that light in his chest? If that light's supposed to be the Arc Reactor-thingy then shouldn't it be on Tony's armor instead? Perhaps a simple head-swap is in order to make the War Machines comic-accurate? Or is this another one of those comic-insider things I'm not getting?

They are comic accurate, you're thinking of the movie too much where the arcreactor was a plot device as much as a method to keep tony alive.Tony's artificial heart in the comics does not power the suit.

In the comics Tony only wore his suit for 2 issues before faking his death, leaving an updated sexier suit for Jim Rhodes to wear. The light is a unibeam not an arc reactor.

hope that helps:)

T.

wow i thought us NYC people are rude but i just got ignored. I know these mates are out in the internet but does anyone know if they have hit comic shops yet?

wow i thought us NYC people are rude but i just got ignored. I know these mates are out in the internet but does anyone know if they have hit comic shops yet?

How about this for rude..

If you'd read the thread then you'd have had your answers?

Stop crying like a baby cos you cant be bothered to read the thread! :verymad:

T.

I agree, the new packaging is great. it's probably something TRU wanted. blind boxes never sold well when i worked there, and it makes returns easier for them to accept, being able to see the figures inside. plus its a bit more eco-friendly. although, i do wish they'd stop labeling the variants like that.

the fact that Spidey is on every package can't hurt sales either.

Edited by tones

great pics any chance of some out of the packaging cant waint ot get my hands on these just pre-order mine from limited edition £24 including the variant :thumbsup:

EDIT:oops just found tims pics they look awsome :jawdrop:

Edited by gledzee

T.

ok that's cool. no need to be a jerk about it. let's just say you're lucky this is a web forum and you didn't say that to me in my face on a bad day after coming home from work in a Brooklyn street. :whistling:

Edited by Grimlock King

T.

ok that's cool. no need to be a jerk about it. let's just say you're lucky this is a web forum and you didn't say that to me in my face on a bad day after coming home from work in a Brooklyn street. :whistling:

Not to hijack a thread just curious what line of work you're in that requires you to work in a Brooklyn street? And what tune are you whistling? It's enchanting! :biggrin:

I work in Manhattan but live in Brooklyn. It's the tune of ppl are tired of the "old git" and gave him a piece of their mind.

T.

Come on now. It so silly when people try to flex their big internet muscles. TBT had a good point. Take the time to read the posts in this thread and you will find you answer. I'm a big minimate fan and always take the time to read all the posts in a thread. You never know when you'll come across info that you may have not known about.

It's the tune of ppl are tired of the "old git" and gave him a piece of their mind.

Are you sure you want to give me a piece of your mind? Cos from what I'm reading you don't exactly have a lot to spare!

Stop trolling, big up and admit you deserved it, it's way more manly than the cliched "If I saw you in the st..." crap

T.

T.

Come on now. It so silly when people try to flex their big internet muscles. TBT had a good point. Take the time to read the posts in this thread and you will find you answer. I'm a big minimate fan and always take the time to read all the posts in a thread. You never know when you'll come across info that you may have not known about.

i'm not flexy "internet muscles" people don't have to be a jerk about. if you're at work/home whatever do you really have the time to read 6 pgs of sometimes nonsense that's irrelevent at times?! some could kindly just point to the answer or paste a link w/o added comments that are not necessary. oh and by the way for the amusement of those who care I did take my time and found the answer indirectly.

It's the tune of ppl are tired of the "old git" and gave him a piece of their mind.

Are you sure you want to give me a piece of your mind? Cos from what I'm reading you don't exactly have a lot to spare!

Stop trolling, big up and admit you deserved it, it's way more manly than the cliched "If I saw you in the st..." crap

T.

T if you have something useful to say then say it otherwise shut your trap and keep collecting. I hate 40 yr old virgins who have nothing else to do but collect. It's no wonder you're so grumpy. If you don't know why - go get "some".

Edited by Grimlock King

T if you have something useful to say then say it otherwise shut your trap and keep collecting. I hate 40 yr old virgins who have nothing else to do but collect. It's no wonder you're so grumpy. If you don't know why - go get "some".

Wow are you quoting directly from the idiots guide to posting internet cliches?

Cos that's strike 2 ! Come on tell me you're a Nigerian prince who needs my back account to transfer funds for the big win... :D

Remember you were the first one to get all upset simply because no one replied to a question you admit you could have found the answer to yourself if you'd made the effort. No one else on the site feels insecure enough to have to chest beat to get attention.

T.

...Anyway

In the Toyfare magazine (I think) it showed Waves 23 and 24 where it said available in TRU and showed all of the them unmasked,

where it showed Tony and the other guy with skin tone hands and feet.

Interesting cos if you look at the pix I posted a couple of pages back you can see that the arms and legs under the armor end in flesh tones... Having opened a set they definitely dont come with hands and feet though...

Perhaps a question for DST over at the AA site?

T.