UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who are you most anticipating from waves 25 and 26

karamazov80

Marvel Waves 25 and 26  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most anticipated Minimate of waves 25 and 26?

• New Captain America
    • Red Skull
    • Red Hulk
    • Ska'ar
    • Classic Iron Man
    • "Bolt Face" Iron Man
    • AIM Agent
    • Wolverine (classic blue and yellow)
    • Deadpool
    • Gambit
    • Psylocke
    • Sabretooth
    • First Appearance Sabretooth
    • Skrull

I saw people posting about their favorites/most anticipated from the new wave, and thought I would make something a little more organized for such a discussion. I only gave you one choice in this poll, so you have to be a man (or woman) and make a decision! I'm curious to see if Deadpool or Red Skull wins out. . .I'm also curious to see if anyone chooses old "Bolt Face" :P

Personally, I'm most looking forward to First Appearance Sabretooth. I can't wait to get him and First Appearance Wolvie together :)

Man that's a tough choice. Pick "one" outta all those? Yikes! Even though I'm glad Deadpool's on his way, it sure has been a long time coming for Red Skull. My vote goes to him as he is long over due in the villains department minimatewise.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

To choose only one is really hard, so I went for Gambit. Not because I love him most of them, but I'm really looking forward to what kind of accessories and designs he will come with. There has to be a nice made staff and I want a cool exchangeable hand which holds a deck of cards. And I hope, that the coat is somewhat cooler than the Ultimate Sabertooth coat. I don't like that one.

But I'm also looking forwad to see Red Hulk and Ska'ar. Although I am not really into them in the comics, I like the designs of those characters a lot and the mates will be cool as well, I hope.

All in all both waves feature a lot of awesome characters, so it's easier to say, which ones I don't really long for. These might be Bolt Face Iron Man, the AIM Agent (I wanted a Hydra goon or a Hand ninja!), and, I must admit, Psylocke and the new Cap.

Edited by Bob Harris

There has to be a nice made staff and I want a cool exchangeable hand which holds a deck of cards.

I hope we get more than the BSG card-playing hand and Banner's scientist coat with him. . .I'm guessing that we will get a number of newly sculpted pieces for his wave.

Hopefully when they do Red Hulk, they'll use the same chest piece from the Defenders Hulk and not the overly huge Avengers boxed set Hulk chest piece. Oh and they could re-use the hair piece that came with Civil War Tony Stark. Matches RH's hair style perfectly.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

There has to be a nice made staff and I want a cool exchangeable hand which holds a deck of cards.

I hope we get more than the BSG card-playing hand and Banner's scientist coat with him. . .I'm guessing that we will get a number of newly sculpted pieces for his wave.

if they do reuse a coat it's got to be assault punishers!

i'm sooo looking forwards to this wave and so far (from what i've read) i seem to be the minority of people who are loving both waves,

come on guys

GAMBIT.....

PSYLOCKE....

DEADPOOL....how many times have we asked for him

and

THE RED SKULL.....OMFG

these are the first two waves in a while that i'm gonna keep every figure, so heres me waiting for Matt and the DST design team to show us some blue prints

Edited by andymini30

RED F'ing SKULL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get me a Kang, Strucker and Hydra Goon and my collection will be the complete!!!

well that is a lie

I want Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel 2, Black Knight, Black Widow, and Viper

and Swordsman, and oh hell I want em all

make em, I will buy em.

Edited by murderofcrows

I picked... New Cap... Yeah...

Actually, I am really excited about new Cap. I love the costume and I think it'll make for a gorgeous minimate. I did not, however, vote for him. ;)

• 1 month later...

Sooo many good and much needed characters in these waves. I initially would have said Red Skull, but I'm more excited about the classic one coming later. A.I.M. agent got my vote because 1)he's a bit of an underdog 2)I loves me some army-builders (although I would have appreciated him more in an exclusive format, paired with another army-builder: Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D agent for easier access) and 3) because he's a freak'in trooper. Who would have thought that we'd actually finally get these?!? Skrull is another, but I have more nostalgic love for the the "bee-keeper" dudes and was more surprised to see them make the cut. Other top-choices for me are: Iron Man (both), Deadpool, Sabretooth, and Gambit. There's a little "something" for everyone in these waves (as it should be), so we all win!