UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who are you most anticipating from waves 25 and 26

karamazov80

Marvel Waves 25 and 26  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most anticipated Minimate of waves 25 and 26?

• New Captain America
    • Red Skull
    • Red Hulk
    • Ska'ar
    • Classic Iron Man
    • "Bolt Face" Iron Man
    • AIM Agent
    • Wolverine (classic blue and yellow)
    • Deadpool
    • Gambit
    • Psylocke
    • Sabretooth
    • First Appearance Sabretooth
    • Skrull

wow, tough choice, so many good characters. as cool as that Deadpool looks, I had to go with Gambit. he has always been a favorite of mine. hopefully, they'll revisit Rogue sometime and give her a jacket to go with him.

Edited by tones

hard choice for me between deadpool and gambit.. I went Deadpool because of the City of Heroes custom "Deadpool" character I created and I wasted some fun hours of my life playing as. Twin Blades, Teleporting and Healing ability.. very fun to play as.

-Vox

BTW, any pictures of any of these yet? I've only seen specs on Deadpool but nothing else.

It'll probably be months before we see even proto pics of these, otherwise someone on the Multiverse would've "raised the alarm" already by now.

But don't worry, you're not the only impatient kid here :D I'm personally pretty anxious/excited to see what these waves look like myself... especially Psylocke's hairpiece, which I suspect will be a reuse of the Ultimate Storm/Rogue/She-Hulk hairpiece...

Edited by NorthRaider

• 2 weeks later...

Deadpool is the one for me. Oh and anyone who follows on my little rants I'm starting work on my Hulk Buster Iron Man. Any proto pics of Deadpool.

the classic iron man really hit me out of left field. When I heard it was Iron Man i was like so what? but having seen the pictures??? holy shit THAT is the ultimate Iron Man...besides him the AIM agent wow looks great and I will have at least 2...and the Red Skull mother of God great figures one and all..

the classic iron man really hit me out of left field. When I heard it was Iron Man i was like so what? but having seen the pictures??? holy shit THAT is the ultimate Iron Man...besides him the AIM agent wow looks great and I will have at least 2...and the Red Skull mother of God great figures one and all..

Yeah, you and I are on the same wavelength with that.

The only Iron Men I could live with or without are the different movie versions. They're all neat and I'll get them and enjoy them... but different comic versions? THAT is where it's at (for me, anyway).

I hope we see more villains and new characters this year (and every year).

C'mon... daddy needs a new Kang the Conqueror!