UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Series 25 & 26 Revealed

drgnrbrn316

So when are we getting MODOK to lead our AIM agents?

I wonder how a MODOK would be done....A 3" minimate head with 2" minimate arms?

I'm loving these waves. We're getting close now to having a lot of the Marvel essential characters, ones who have carried there own series.

Since we're already wishing, I'd still like:

Moon Knight

Hercules

Black Panther

Falcon

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how a MODOK would be done....A 3" minimate head with 2" minimate arms?

I think a 3 inch torso for the body/face (with a bit of sculpting) and crotch with new pegs for 2 inch arms and legs on a kind of base might work. Unfortunately, DST couldn't do that even if it wanted to. MODOK will probably never be made, because he is so far removed from what Minimates are. Medicom actually creates completely new bodies/arms/legs for some of their Kubricks, some not looking anything like Kubricks (Alien Queen and Nightmare Before Christmas Santa come to mind), but it seems like DST/Art Asylum are pretty constrained as to what they can produce and call a "Minimate."

I've only just found the time to really sit down and look at what we're getting in 25 & 26 and despite being disappointed at the lack of my beloved Cap Britain (they've got to make him, they've just got to) I have to say there's only a single dud in these waves, and that's Wolvie.

We're getting Army Builders in the Skrulls and The AIM goons, and how good are minimatey AIM goons going to look? Plus some interesting updates of classic characters in New Cap and Red Hulk. Plus fan faves like Deadpoo, Pyslocke, and Gumby. Plus 616 versions of Sabretooth, and both versions are worthy of minimateisation Plus the RED SKULL. Finally they're making the Red Skull. Now if Wolvie was going to be Weapon X wolvie as some were guessing, we'd have two of the best and most eclectic marvel waves for quite some time. As it is we have possibly one Dud and potentially fifteen knockout minimates to look forward to.

Deadpoo? Oh dear God, they are doing Marvel Toilets!

(If you don't get it, here's a link: The Marvel Toilets joke)

These are great! Granted, some repeats in there, but some very requested first timers as well. That's excellent news.

I like the mix, and am excited for Gambit and Psylocke as well as the Iron Man and Cap stuff. Deadpool is going to make a lot of folks happy, and I guess another Wolverine is OK. A comic Sabertooth is cool by me.

Not much for me to complain about here. I'd still like more Avengers (Black Panther, Herc) but it seems we're getting some nice mixes with each wave.

Hell, I guess they do listen. And hell yeah, another Iron Man. Now, where's that Hulk Buster AA? This wave gets the Thumbs Up from me. Keep up the good work.

So, I think these will be the 2 Iron Man armors we will be getting:

Classic

Bolt Face

very subtle differences I noticed are the face obviously, the belt area is different, the rings on classic are a bit bigger, and the 2 small circles on the chest are higher on classic.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

So, I think these will be the 2 Iron Man armors we will be getting:

Classic

Bolt Face

very subtle differences I noticed are the face obviously, the belt area is different, the rings on classic are a bit bigger, and the 2 small circles on the chest are higher on classic.

BS

I know others on the board are in to having a Hall of Armor but I think that the Iron Man movie mates are about as perfect representation of the character that we are likely to get so I for one am not excited for the 2 new Iron Man mates. Although I would kill a puppy in front of a Kindergarten class for a Deadpool minimate right now.

I actually agree, I've wanted a metalic classic costume IM for a while but the variant here seems a little tenious to even a hardcore IM geek.

Winter soldier would have been a perfect chase for this lineup.

T.

Yeah, but this way I can still hold out hope for my Captain America-themed box set, with Winter Solider, Falcon and Crossbones.

i totally agree with boyd about the captain america themed boxset :thumbsup: