UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Minimate Factory: Updated May 5th

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Love the new gallery. There were a lot of customs there I didn't recognize (or had, at least, forgotten about). Can I suggest adding a drop-down menu to that tab, like you have for the other links on the menu bar?

Can't help but notice you didn't update your decal page, though. Some of us need decals here! :) Really glad to see more from Rheul and JBoggle too.

Love the new gallery. There were a lot of customs there I didn't recognize (or had, at least, forgotten about). Can I suggest adding a drop-down menu to that tab, like you have for the other links on the menu bar?

Done. :D

I even left a placeholder for my 12" customs. I moved the ProtoPlanet comics here, as I am no longer selling the ProtoPlanet kits in the store. And I just noticed that there are still some customs I need to add, like the first series of Artmates. So it is still a work in progress!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, pretty cool. I can already see some usese, like allowing for a Minimate with a cape to SIT DOWN. If you do decide to make some available at the Toy Store, I'd probably pick some up. Hey, if you're taking more pictures, would you mind putting that cape on Superman and/or Supergirl?

Hmmm, pretty cool. I can already see some usese, like allowing for a Minimate with a cape to SIT DOWN. If you do decide to make some available at the Toy Store, I'd probably pick some up. Hey, if you're taking more pictures, would you mind putting that cape on Superman and/or Supergirl?

Yeah, I can definitely do that. Pics coming tomorrow. :)

Looks great Luke! I'd definitely pick up some capes if they were available. How many would you put in a set or would you sell them individually?

It would most likely be individually.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...