UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

anyone else worried?

murderofcrows

ok, so the iron man movie mates are coming out uber soon and I am very excited to get a mark 3 armor...but in every picture i find, it looks like there is no leg articulation? anyone else worried about this?

oh yea iron monger looks amazing

MOC --

If you look closely at the big version of the pic, you can just make out the knee joint right above the "boot" (for lack of a better word).

I was worried too at first, until I realized that the Mark III is just a repaint of the Mark II. You don't really realize it right away -- because the silver shows all the details -- but the more you look, the more you can tell.

Jenny

ok, so the iron man movie mates are coming out uber soon and I am very excited to get a mark 3 armor...but in every picture i find, it looks like there is no leg articulation? anyone else worried about this?

MOC --

If you look closely at the big version of the pic, you can just make out the knee joint right above the "boot" (for lack of a better word).

I was worried too at first, until I realized that the Mark III is just a repaint of the Mark II. You don't really realize it right away -- because the silver shows all the details -- but the more you look, the more you can tell.

Jenny

Jenny even in that pic, neither the mark 2 or mark 3 have legs bent even a little, :(

I suspect that they will bend. Has any Minimate been released yet with legs that couldn't bend?

Prof. X , ......Zombie Wasp?

DST is rumoured to be developing a non-bending version of North Star :rolleyes:

I thought it was impossible that's why we never got that ultimate colossus from the minimate poster

I managed to get a closer look at the final version of one of these recently, but I can't recall offhand if the legs bent or not. I need to check my notes. I can tell you that he'll come with a standard set of legs without all the sculpted detail, to help capture the under armor look, so if these legs don't bend, at least those will.

Can't wait to get my hand on that Iron Monger. I saw the clip of the Iron Man director and it showed that the Iron Man suits are removable with clothed versions of Tony.

Since afx are just reusing the sculpt for there box set later in the year i'm judging by this picture the answer is yes the iron man will have bendable legs..

post-976-1223392610_thumb.jpg

Funny you should mention reused sculpts. I do recall that there are pegholes in the back of the regular armor where those flap things for the damaged version would attach.

I've been thinking this every time I've seen them. The Battle-Damaged pic helps to calm my worries a bit though.

I managed to get a closer look at the final version of one of these recently, but I can't recall offhand if the legs bent or not. I need to check my notes. I can tell you that he'll come with a standard set of legs without all the sculpted detail, to help capture the under armor look, so if these legs don't bend, at least those will.

That is really cool, about the armor.

as for the legs i saw that as well, but i guess we will have to wait and see. i mean even if they do not bend the beauty of minimates is how easy it will be to swap them for legs that do.