UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Detailed pics of Marvel Minimates wave 22

MINI_MYTE

Here are some pics of Marvel Minimates wave 22 (Hulk Moviemates)

Enjoy.

(click thumbnails for largers pics)

Pack Back

th_backpack.jpg

Pack Tray

th_tray.jpg

Bruce Banner and the Hulk

th_bannerpack.jpg

th_bannerfront.jpgth_DSCF3093.jpg

th_hulkfront.jpgth_hulkback.jpg

Emil Blonsky and the Abomination

th_blonskypack.jpg

th_blonskyfront.jpgth_blonskyback.jpgth_blonsky2.jpg

th_abomfront.jpgth_abombback.jpg

Battle Damaged Hulk and Betty Ross

th_bettypack.jpg

th_BDhulkfront.jpgth_BDhulkback.jpg

th_bettyfront.jpgth_bettyback.jpg

(Variant) General Ross

th_rosspack.jpg

th_rossfront.jpgth_rossback.jpg

FIGHT!!!

th_FIGHT.jpg

Notes:

-Emil Blonsky's gun looks odd. There is no hand grip. The minimate clutches the gun by the magazine. It just looks weird.

-Blonsky's ears are way far back on the hir piece, giving him an awkward look from the side.

-Both Hulk minis (as well as the Abomination) come with alternate regular minimate feet as well as the hideous duck wedged feet.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Great pictures MM! always look forward to your quick first looks.

I think I actually like abomination :blink: , and look forward to turning that blonsky into another Flint gi joe custom.

I thought the same thing when i opened my pack! I really didn't expect to like ole' Abomination after the abomination that was the earlier wave Abomination ;) , but he turned out to be really cool. The ugly duck feet have toes painted on and a horn on the back, but i think his new eyes are what really makes him stand out. They have been changed from that wierd green to a deranged yellow with tiny pupils.

My fav of the wave.

Overall: A very nice wave that no one really expected to enjoy. The inclusion of the Blonsky-goggles were interesting, and the boxes do the figures no justice. Worth buying, and that's a big suprise. The only downside for the entire wave is that all of the ears appear to be too far back on the heads... <_<

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Oh, and anybody else pissed that DST gave us another "Token-woman" as the variant? I figured they'd stop after Mary Jane's dullness, but here we go again. Her face was better on the box, too.

Uhh... General Ross is the variant not Betty.

Oh, and anybody else pissed that DST gave us another "Token-woman" as the variant? I figured they'd stop after Mary Jane's dullness, but here we go again. Her face was better on the box, too.

Uhh... General Ross is the variant not Betty.

Really? Well then, i have been duped :happy: . I actually thought that DST was being mean to us, nut now it makes sense. Thanks for clrifying; i wonder now why the box didn't say that... :huh:

Oh, and i edited my post, because it made me look stupid.

< :stupid:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I think this wave looks pretty good, Glad they ditched the "diapers"

Thanks for posting pics.

Oh, and i edited my post, because it made me look stupid.

< :stupid:

I don't think editing your post will change things that much :P

I'm not sure about this Wave yet. They never grabbed me when they were announced & until I see them in the flesh I won't comment. The Hulk's colour doesn't seem 'right' somehow, perhaps it's me?

Edited by buttheadsmate

Finally got around to opening them and I liked them way more than I thought. Emil Blonsky is definately my favorite. He was so awesome in the movie. I'm seriously considering getting 5 or 6 of these guys and doing simple head swaps =)

As always, thanks for sharing pics Mini Myte!

thanks for the pics. they look ok, normally i would just buy the whole wave, but with money tight and and bunch of cooler mates (hopefully) coming out over the next few weeks, i think i am just going to but the abom back and wait to see if they go on sale. that happens at my LCS this is how i got my mirror mirror box set for $10. well as they are opening i think it is time to go.

Oh lament! LCS did not have any Hulk mates! i asked the guy but he had no idea. and the owner who is always very friendly was not there. oh well i was not totally sold i this set anyway and am more excited about "the good..." and ironman coming out the next two weeks.

Oh lament! LCS did not have any Hulk mates! i asked the guy but he had no idea. and the owner who is always very friendly was not there. oh well i was not totally sold i this set anyway and am more excited about "the good..." and ironman coming out the next two weeks.

My comic shop did not receive the last few Minimate releases that I asked them about. They used to get every Minimate release, but their sales must not be too great based on the peg-warming figures that I see whenever I go there.

Edited by karamazov80

SAME HERE!! :verymad: Mine didnt have them either, but they had every DC set so i picked up the ones i needed :tongue: but i was still sad... ( If you live near Pittsburgh PA come and get them before they go back :P )

SAME HERE!! :verymad: Mine didnt have them either, but they had every DC set so i picked up the ones i needed :tongue: but i was still sad... ( If you live near Pittsburgh PA come and get them before they go back :P )

What comic shop are you near? Might want to pick up some DC's for customs.