UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Figma figures!

TM2 Dinobot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preorders for Asuka Langley Shikinami and adult Mikuru Asahina are up! I also forgot to post that there are preorders for Nozomi Akiyama from se Kirara, but I doubt anyone here plays that game.

At Wonderfest, they revealed Kos-mos and other figmas. Mostly more Nanoha stuff and one new Touhou figma, Aya Shimeimaru. You can also get a zombie Michael Jackson with extra hands so your other figma's can join in the zombie dance XD

The day they announce Miss Sawako aka 'Sawa-chan' from K-On! to complete the cast in Figma form will be a good day.

I know they have to make her at some point since they've made pretty much the entire cast already inlcuding Nodoka and Ui despite being Wonderfest exclusives. Unless they also make Jun.

Adult Mikuru for the Haruhi Figmas shows they can make an adult character well, too... ^_^

4853898330_94cc4a8327.jpg4853239091_2a41d467be.jpg

7f21ac239d2be9b98191f808f1a2b87d.jpg

b497b860d939af325a6592cfd9e78984.jpg

4853239243_aeec16927d.jpg

4853858106_636007fbcc.jpg

4853239477_ccafc865b6.jpg

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/2922/...ugsuit+ver.html

dff032779afe07740b1414c0f1478d58.jpg

Honestly, how is she anything but perfect. Though I wouldn't have minded a 'serious' face. I wonder if the regular mikuru heads still fit?

a1a5e6438172f7122e38cb6a640a8184.jpg

287bc5527948c5d94070cec352218964.jpg

Looks like I can sell my Sega desk now.

34ca49fa521f3a4189eb1ed638e114a7.jpg

14f95ad793a8ca2127bbb34fb9c74c36.jpg

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/2908/...+Adult+ver.html

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 3 weeks later...

Pre-ordered Figma Yoshika Miyafuji from Strike Witches online today for her November release.

I'd like to think maybe they'll Figma-tize the other 10 witches of the 501st, but at the same time think on how much that's gonna cost if they do. O_o;;

There is it's called /toy/ 4chan :rolleyes:

Ah, yes. Though there it's all 'Know who needs a Figma?'

Not quite, there are threads on figmas about to be released and figmas that just came out. I just found out recently that the new Haruhi figma comes with a sleeping bag XD

Soon my K-ON! Figma group will be complete as I just sent payment out for Azusa and Nodoka will be mine in November. Just keep hoping for a Figma Sawako to complete things.

Do you have Ui?

Yep. I sure do. ^_^ She's next to my band set up cheering her big sister on. Got her from Tokyo Hunter, same as Nodoka when she shows up.

Just a word of warning to those whom have the K-On! Figmas Mio, Yui, and most likely Azusa...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/16842...tml#post5180331

I checked my Mio and Yui after reading this to find that the instruments were beginning to stick to the figures on the backs where they touched the figures. No paint rubbed off onto my figures unlike the person in the link above, but the backs of the guitar and bass where they touched the figures are smudged now.

I'm guessing something with the glossy paint against the rubber used on the blazers is the reason. So until then, I'm keeping the instruments off Mio, Yui, and my recently arrived Azunyan...

Maybe tape on the back would remedy this...

Anyway, thought I'd throw this out there to those whom also have K-On! Figmas to warn them.

Thanks for the warning.

Just got my Black Rock Shooter figma today, and I picked up Azunyan in case I wanted to sell her later.

Dragon Knight is up for preorder. I'm only preordering Luka and Dead Master though.

Edited by Dio

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...i might have to put some MOTUC and DCUC on the backburner for now (not like Mattel is making that difficut or anything... :rolleyes:) for Alter and Extra Sabers come Christmas.

Sure, i'll never play the game, but the box for it will look great on a shelf alone and i love Saber Extra more and more every time i look at her; now that i see she has her great new sword i want her even more. $120 is a little steep...but worth it.

And Alter has always been a brilliant design to me, and she looks amazing as well. $15 for any Figma is a bargain, and i am more than happy to pay that for her.

Now Saber Lily...if only...:wub:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face