UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Figma figures!

TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Haruhi/Lucky Star are marked with a Kayaido hologram. Fate get's marked by T something another. The animation companies do that, so the stickers are on everything.

Hahaha, sorry, I just checked my Azusa figma (the box was at my other house) and it has a hologram sticker on the box.

so i trying to order hotori from soredemo machi wa mawatteiru, she comes out next month, hobbysearch preorders are full and amiami wont allow you to buy outside of japan <_< , anyone know a good place to preorder this figma?

thanks

So i just got back from Senior Trip to Orlando, and the following day i wake up and notice Rin isn't on the shelf but on the floor.

She was perfect for a year now, since her replacement head, and i guess my dad knocked her over accidentally. The replacement head's ponytail snapped off.

Wonderful.

I'm pretty sure you can buy it. That disclaimer is to let distributors know that the item is INTENDED to be sold in Japan, but there's nothing stopping you from buying it and selling it. I would double check with customer service though, I've never had that problem. It even says on the same page that the site is for English customers as well.

So i just got back from Senior Trip to Orlando, and the following day i wake up and notice Rin isn't on the shelf but on the floor.

She was perfect for a year now, since her replacement head, and i guess my dad knocked her over accidentally. The replacement head's ponytail snapped off.

Wonderful.

Ah geez, that sucks. What happened to the old head?

Edited by Dio

I'm pretty sure you can buy it. That disclaimer is to let distributors know that the item is INTENDED to be sold in Japan, but there's nothing stopping you from buying it and selling it. I would double check with customer service though, I've never had that problem. It even says on the same page that the site is for English customers as well.

Wonderful.

Ah geez, that sucks. What happened to the old head?

Same thing, other ponytail. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad to see love plus are going to start showing up, too bad she is the least one I liked. Still at least their coming out, I can't wait for rinko!

• 2 weeks later...

OK. Haven't posted in a while but I've picked up a few new figmas. I got Canaan from 428 the animation. Also got Kamen rider Siren which I haven't opened yet. Koiyomi Araragi, Rei Ayanami, Juomaru (plawres), Senjougohara Hitagi, Aegis and Fate Testarossa are in the mail. plus I preodered Madoka. Canaan is pretty cool although very light on accessories. I was looking for a site to do figma reviews for, but I can't find any that are really looking for them. I haven't found a single english site that is dedicated to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been kicking around an idea. There is no "dedicated" american site for figma. (that I've found) What would a few of you guys think about starting one? Granted I don't know the first thing about making a website or running one but I would be willing to do reviews and photos of what i have. Between all of us here, we should have a nice pool to review from. What do you guys think? Of course we could link it to here since this would be where it started and this is a great community with great people in it. Any ideas? Suggestions?

Hmm. There's already a few sites out there with pretty dedicated discussions. (Lowya, Fwoosh, TFW, here) Figma Blog is easily translatable. Unless it actually worked as a blog collecting reviews, which you've already got Danny Choo and TomoPop, I'm not sure what the appeal would be. You've gor 4 main sites with members fairly well entrenched in the discussion there, and you would need some draw to get them to your site, which you don't have. I mean, just look at how dang hard it is to get Fwoosh guys over here.

• 1 month later...

It only takes one figma to get hooked lol. That's how it happened to me. Samus is a must have IMO but the Tekkamen and Guts are now on my list to get as well. Is it just me or does it seem like max factory was testing the "male character" waters with the dragon knight stuff? From what I hear they sold well enough.