UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Figma figures!

TM2 Dinobot

The quick fix hat I know of follows. Place her pigtail back on where you want it, then take a push pin or some other type of pin and place it down in there to reconnect it. You may want to think about drilling a small hole in there. Man, let me see if I can just find the thread...

Pages 34 through about 36 have some info. Hope that helps! http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...394386#p1394386

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quick fix hat I know of follows. Place her pigtail back on where you want it, then take a push pin or some other type of pin and place it down in there to reconnect it. You may want to think about drilling a small hole in there. Man, let me see if I can just find the thread...

Pages 34 through about 36 have some info. Hope that helps! http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...394386#p1394386

It does; thanks a bunch!! I already asked HLJ via e-mail, and they replied asking for pictures, which i just sent. If this works out i may have two Rin heads. Sweet!!

Also, anyone preordering Battle Waitress Mikuru (love it!!) or Makina Hohimura?? I want those first batch bags, and what better way than to get them through such a great character?? Hell, i also need Summer Haruhi, but i just got winter and need Hayate and Signum...and that Gantz one (rubber boobs, Danny!! XD)...so she's out right now...:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have announced a new Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Figma - Shamal!

Wouldn't be my next choice to be made (I'd've gone with Subaru or Tea) as she didn't get a massive amount of screen time and is much less action-focused than Signum but it's nice to get another Wolkenritter for Hayate.

I guess they skipped Vita because they don't have a smaller-frame Figma yet.

On a slightly different theme I'm wishing they'd do some Strike Witches, would love to see a Figma take on them.

My Figma pipe dream: Sailor moon. It would attract girls, fans of older anime, and would allow a for a lot of characters.

Subaru or Tea would be cool. I've never seen the show, and successfully fought buying Rin at 30% off, but I've got a friend that's all about Subaru X Tea and it would make her happy, I know.

http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-10286020723.html

"First Sound" Miku will be available for sale! 25,00Y, 3000 pieces! Oh man, I might actually have a chance at getting her! And she comes with that keyboard.

And there's something going on with Di Stage and that giant sound thing, but I can't quite make it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So this hn't been updateed in half a year. I still love these things and sometime this spring Max Factory will break the triple digit barrier with #100. Not bad for being 2 years old. New lines include K-On! and Inuyasha. Fate/Stay Night and Strikers are still going strong. Haruhi seems to have tapered off but will hopefully pick back up soon. Lucky Star is still due for a few more releases.

I have managed to track down every figure from Haruhi except for Brave Haruhi and Witch Yuki. I'm giving serious contemplation to Lucky Star, but it seems to be mondo expensive. I will be getting the new Saber though cause I missed out on Saber Lilly.

Here's some images of new stuff to fill yall in. :)

001-12.jpg006-1.jpg002-8.jpg003-4.jpg005-2.jpg004-4.jpg

sample_89f51bc6c0989379aa34bea68f76dc6bf

From Strikers I have Nanona, Fate, Hayate and Signum. I know Vita and Shamal are being released soon, along with School Uniform Fate and Nanoha (one of which is an exclusive, not fussed on either though), and figures from the upcoming Movie - which means loli Fate from season 1 :D

Fate Testarossa is a character in the Nanoha series, yes. There is a Strikers one (ie 3rd season when they are in their late teens) one based on when she was at school with Nahoha (2nd season) and one based on the movie (which is a retelling of the first season, so her and Nanoha are younger still).