UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk This Week

Trekker 42

Any chance of these sets hitting BOTH coasts or will we easterners have to wait a week?

From what I gather, when mates show up on Previews shipping list, this means they're hitting East coast. Since they didn't hit West coast last week. They should come out everywhere.

Picked 'em up today. Cooler out of the box than you'd expect, actually. Most of the figs are slightly different from the boxart (Abomination was greatly improved; now actually worthy of being called a Minimate), the most notable of which being A-bomb, Bruce (likeness = better), and the Hulks (no diapers, and regular feet included in little plastic pouches!).

I'd post pics, but I saw MINI_MYTE lurking around, so chances are he'll be posting his awesome brand of visual teasers. ;)

EDIT: Just noticed--the plastic tray Abomination comes in was unmodified after the change in his design. The arm slots are much longer than the new Minimate's, and were made to accomidate those horrid hazmat gloves the original had (the new Abomination just has the Venom/Marvel Zombie claw hands).

Edited by Alpheon

Picked 'em up today. Cooler out of the box than you'd expect, actually. Most of the figs are slightly different from the boxart (Abomination was greatly improved; now actually worthy of being called a Minimate), the most notable of which being A-bomb, Bruce (likeness = better), and the Hulks (no diapers, and regular feet included in little plastic pouches!).

I'd post pics, but I saw MINI_MYTE lurking around, so chances are he'll be posting his awesome brand of visual teasers. ;)

EDIT: Just noticed--the plastic tray Abomination comes in was unmodified after the change in his design. The arm slots are much longer than the new Minimate's, and were made to accomidate those horrid hazmat gloves the original had (the new Abomination just has the Venom/Marvel Zombie claw hands).

Nice! I just got back from picking up my four at my comic shop (the guy loves me; i'm like his only regular!) practically four minutes ago, and haven't opened them yet. for what it's worth, they better be different than the box art! :thumbsup:

Also, he must have ordered other new 'mates becasue he had the variant of Angel/Apocalypse. Sure, i had 0 bucks left after i bought Hulk, nut they're on hold until Iron Man next week :tongue: