UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DSS

I know I'm in the minority because I was looking forward to these quite abit, but I must say I was really happy when they arrived today, they're a nice set, probably one of my favorites in my collection now. :thumbsup:

I really want them!!! Like NINTENDOWii, i'm depserately seeking $$$. I can't decide over these, or the Razor box set. Or maybe Platoon...No, there's always Mirror, mirror...

GAH!!! Too many minimates!!!

I know I'm in the minority because I was looking forward to these quite abit, but I must say I was really happy when they arrived today, they're a nice set, probably one of my favorites in my collection now. :thumbsup:

I really want them!!! Like NINTENDOWii, i'm depserately seeking $$$. I can't decide over these, or the Razor box set. Or maybe Platoon...No, there's always Mirror, mirror...

Mirror Mirror. Do it man. Do it!

• 3 weeks later...

Mirror Mirror. Do it man. Do it!

"YOU ARE"

Oh, that wasn't the question, was it? :P

Can't believe the lack of Madonna love. Just so you guys know, this set SMOKED out of stock faster than you can say Sex, Lies and Videotape.

Matt- If you don't mind me asking, what kind of outlets have been buying these?

Can't believe the lack of Madonna love. Just so you guys know, this set SMOKED out of stock faster than you can say Sex, Lies and Videotape.

So hot slutty blondes sell then, then where's my jenna jameson/tawney Roberts 2-pack!! :)

I've always said Lara Croft the hot, slutty action star with guns would be the way to go. Boobs, tight short-shorts, guns... that's the perfect product mix.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump up an old thread but my frined is really into Madonna and her Birthday is coming up (November 4th),

I think these would be the perfect gift for her (I don't even think she knows they exist) :P

I don't want to be like a request-whore but if anyone knows where I can get this set please could you post some useful links, I live in the UK so it would have to be a site that ships internationally.

Or if anyone has a set MIB that they'd like to part with then I would be happy to make an offer.

Sorry to bump up an old thread but my frined is really into Madonna and her Birthday is coming up (November 4th),

I think these would be the perfect gift for her (I don't even think she knows they exist) :P

I don't want to be like a request-whore but if anyone knows where I can get this set please could you post some useful links, I live in the UK so it would have to be a site that ships internationally.

Or if anyone has a set MIB that they'd like to part with then I would be happy to make an offer.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

http://www.shopafx.com/6-99788-80952-5.html (note the shipping time)

http://www.google.com/products?q=seeking%2...sa=N&tab=wf

Apparently this item is on 'Clearance' with GuyRitchies@hiswitsend.com

Thanks for those links karamazov80 I'll probably try Big Bad Toystore as they're saying Instock and $6.99 is pretty good.

Lol at "on 'Clearance' with GuyRitchies@hiswitsend.com" buttheadsmate :P