UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Hunt 2008 banter thread.

TBT!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait this weekend we should know about winners or just get some more hilarious picts?

Winners ( there are no losers in this contest except perhaps Twisted2face!), images posted and the whole kit and Kaboodle!!

Well that's the plan anyways...

T.

Real nice. Mock the 15 year-old, i get it ;)

Can't wait for the results!

So I'm not the only young-ling who entered the contest? There can be only one!

Bleh, I'm nervous. I don't want the results anymore, well at least the Baltimore comicon is tomorrow. Yay(Gawd I hope DST will be there).

well at least the Baltimore comicon is tomorrow. Yay(Gawd I hope DST will be there).

If there are any MM giveaways can you let us know?? I was supposed to go but plans fell through.... :angry:

Holy hell! I'm back, and it was amazing! I'm sorry, but you certainly missed out. I got about 60$ in minimates, it was insane. They actually had the Invaders set for 10 dollars, as well as Marvel Zombies, and BSG Razor.

Aside from those three sets one booth had buy three two packs for ten dollars ,so I got:

Exclusives: Marvel Zombies Black Panther and Iron Man, Marvel Zombies Daredevil and Giant Man

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

All of wave 20

Star Trek Gorn

and then a DC Lobo and Ambush Bug.

There were some great deals down there, and I hit it early so I found some good stuff. They still might have something tomorrow, but most of the good stuff might be gone. I was hoping they would've had an Iron Man through the Ages, but The Invaders was good enough. I was happy. If you do go, look around a bit, some people have better deals than others, most places were trying to get rid of the Invaders et for 17-20 dollars.

well at least the Baltimore comicon is tomorrow. Yay(Gawd I hope DST will be there).

If there are any MM giveaways can you let us know?? I was supposed to go but plans fell through.... :angry:

Holy hell! I'm back, and it was amazing! I'm sorry, but you certainly missed out. I got about 60$ in minimates, it was insane. They actually had the Invaders set for 10 dollars, as well as Marvel Zombies, and BSG Razor.

Aside from those three sets one booth had buy three two packs for ten dollars ,so I got:

Exclusives: Marvel Zombies Black Panther and Iron Man, Marvel Zombies Daredevil and Giant Man

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

All of wave 20

Star Trek Gorn

and then a DC Lobo and Ambush Bug.

There were some great deals down there, and I hit it early so I found some good stuff. They still might have something tomorrow, but most of the good stuff might be gone. I was hoping they would've had an Iron Man through the Ages, but The Invaders was good enough. I was happy. If you do go, look around a bit, some people have better deals than others, most places were trying to get rid of the Invaders et for 17-20 dollars.

Was Razor the box set or the singles?

It's not like we've got much on topic to talk about until the pictures come out anyway.

I still wanna know whose the most used name was!

that is what is looking like. let us hope, otherwise i guess we have to wait to weeks!

We're almost there, my stuff is pretty much done (basic administrivia and images uploaded etc.) I'm just waiting on some responses from the judging panel and we're good to go!

The plan is to get this done and posted tomorrow, If that fails then it will be Monday at the latest I promise!

T.

that is what is looking like. let us hope, otherwise i guess we have to wait to weeks!

We're almost there, my stuff is pretty much done (basic administrivia and images uploaded etc.) I'm just waiting on some responses from the judging panel and we're good to go!

The plan is to get this done and posted tomorrow, If that fails then it will be Monday at the latest I promise!

T.

T, Thanks for all the work you have put into this. I and I am sure all the rest of us have enjoyed this emensely(sp.).

THANKS! :thumbsup:

T.

Man, I'm really looking forward to see all of your pics! Especially the ones that might ask for some artistic arrangements (like #2, 9, 16, 19 etc.)! And the dressed-up-like-your-mate challenge! And maybe there are some cool links posted as well! After seeing the few teasers already posted, I'm sure there'll be some really awesome images! (enough exclamation marks!)

I'm glad that you'll make it at latest on monday, 'cause tuesday I will go on holiday for a week. Bad thing is, for me living in another time zone, I'll most likely be asleep when you guys start cheering for the winners. :(

And on a separate note, I join vbpanizzi applauding TBT! for all the work he has put into this amazing contest so far!

Yeah, I'm sure that a great deal of time and energy are required to put this together TBT! (not just the organization, judging, etc. that is going on now, but setting things up, coming up with the tasks, getting the prizes ready and eventually mailing them out, etc.). I think it will be fun looking at all the pics when all is said and done, so I certainly appreciate your efforts and that of the other judges--that process alone must be pretty grueling. Though my own pictures aren't that great, I did have a good time taking them, so I appreciate this little "game" for that, too.