UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Hunt 2008 banter thread.

TBT!

A sure sign of friendship is public discussion of your naughty bits.

-Margaret Thatcher's Guide for Living #208

And as for the photo, it will likely remind you of a Darth Vader quote. You'll have to wait for the picture to be revealed (*ahem*) to find out which one. :)

I'm queezy with anticipation :wacko:

BS

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sure sign of friendship is public discussion of your naughty bits.

-Margaret Thatcher's Guide for Living #208

And as for the photo, it will likely remind you of a Darth Vader quote. You'll have to wait for the picture to be revealed (*ahem*) to find out which one. :)

I'm queezy with anticipation :wacko:

BS

And I'm dizzy from that smiley!!

I'd be happy not coming in dead last, or just not getting beat up because I've only got about 16 or 17 pics. D: It took forever to get all those done, I don't know how you guys did it.

Don't worry man, 14 plus 1 high value challenge here........

You won't be dead last, that's my job here :)

Yep yesterdays word was Storm as in Desperately seeking Susan...

And here's today's picture...

post-7-1221671662_thumb.jpg

VBPanizzi's desperately seeking ( perhaps stalking) Susan #17 image.

Today's word is: mushroom

T.

Wow thats awesome!!! I was thinking Madonna.....man that was a GREAT interperetation! :buttrock:

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really racked my brain to come up with pics this year. I can't wait to see everyone else's. Thanks T for showing off my work.

Nevewould have thought of using Sue! Great work! :woot:

It makes mine look silly; then again, it kida was...

My first thought was using Invisible Woman until I realized I didn't have one. My second plan involved modifying some "Where's Waldo" books but I couldn't find any.

My first thought was using Invisible Woman until I realized I didn't have one. My second plan involved modifying some "Where's Waldo" books but I couldn't find any.

So you ended up doing what?

And I guess you're right with your mushroom suggestion, Magnus, might be some Super MarioMate scenes re-enacted.

So you ended up doing what?

And I guess you're right with your mushroom suggestion, Magnus, might be some Super MarioMate scenes re-enacted.

i was under the impression that we should be rather tight liped about the pictures we took, until TBT posts them. which is why i did not reveal what i thought "storm" meant. well, that and i read the thread after TBT posted the picture.

i was under the impression that we should be rather tight liped about the pictures we took, until TBT posts them. which is why i did not reveal what i thought "storm" meant. well, that and i read the thread after TBT posted the picture.

Ah, ok, sorry. The word of the day yearns for discussion and speculation, but I guess you're right that it shouldn't be taken so far, that the pictures we took are revealed. So, you're right and I'll be a little more restrained next time :)

So, what's up with the mushroom? ;)

Edited by Bob Harris