UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Marvel Minimate Pics!

ARE-JAY

Who is Tarantula replacing as the variant? Kraven or BIB SM?

Tarantula has always been the variant in this line, hasn't he?

What I was asking was "wi;ll it be Tatantula and Kraven or BIB SM and Tarantula instead of BIB SM and Kraven. Kinda like Archangel replaced Death. That's what I wanted to know.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tarantula will be replacing Kraven, so the normal set will be BIB spidey and Kraven, and the variant BIB spidey and Tarantula.

Vig

Tarantula will be replacing Kraven, so the normal set will be BIB spidey and Kraven, and the variant BIB spidey and Tarantula.

Vig

Thanks. And that's good. Now I can keep one Spidey in Parker clothes and one in Black Spidey outfit. I'm not sure what I'd do with 2 Kravens.

From the Marvelous news quote on the front page "Also, the recently announced Secret Invasion box set is showcased, though it seems these characters will feature separate Skrull heads as opposed to the earlier announced reversible heads. " At least it's my understanding.

From the Marvelous news quote on the front page "Also, the recently announced Secret Invasion box set is showcased, though it seems these characters will feature separate Skrull heads as opposed to the earlier announced reversible heads. " At least it's my understanding.

That is good news if true. Maybe the Skrull head is reversible? Having the "transforming" Skrull face on one side, and the full Skrull face on the other?

Featuring Phoenix, Beast, and Wolverine in their classic costumes as well as the Minimate debut of Jessica Jones as Jewel, each suspicious hero can become a Skrull with just a twist of their head! Also included are four extra Skrull heads to transform Minimates already in your collection into an army of green invaders! Each Minimate…

Any word on today's giveaway? We need pictures and info!

Green baggied translucent mate... no type of printing or tampo on them.

Aparently there are 4 colors one for each day.

Camera is dead, will get pix later if no-one else posts first.

T.

Does the green minimate look like the EMCC one? Or is it a lighter green? Or I guess I can try to be patient and wait for a picture... <_<

For more info on Jessica Jones / Jewel, you should check out the series she was in, "Alias." It's out in trades from Marvel. Good story and it all sort of leads into the New Avengers and the Secret Invasion.

Now you know...

Does the green minimate look like the EMCC one? Or is it a lighter green? Or I guess I can try to be patient and wait for a picture... <_<

Much lighter (Almost but not quiet gamma hulk light) and a quick glance shows there is no hairpeg- hole in the head either.

T.

Jeez that is insane!

I think they have also given Wolverine new hands as his claws actually have the metal sheaths they retract into and I don't remember seeing that before.

Yeah that's never been done, it's a small but noticable detail!

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Wolverine hands are bigger too. Probably had to upsize the hands for the claw details.

Wolverine boots appear to be slip over but a new format.

Translucent SDCC 'Mates:

Thursday - Green

Friday -

Saturday -

Sunday -

Remaining colors: Red, blue, and orange.

anyone know of any online retailers that are taking preorders?

Action Figure Xpress has the Iron Man Through the Ages and Invaders sets, as well as the Iron Man movie 4 pack. I believe that BBTS still has the Invaders set available, they will probably have both for sale at some point.

Edited by karamazov80