UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Argghh My Eyes!

A friend showed me this one a while back, and though it doesn't have an inappropriate bulge in it, it is still pretty damn disturbing.

post-1827-1216328595_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

I DO like Thundercats, and I SHOULD not have looked in this thread... unfortunately warnings like that always seem so enticing. I was going to make some lame joke about curiosity killing the Thundercat, but instead I think I'll just go stare directly into the sun.

(Also, I once left a friend alone with my computer and she set that Optimus photo as my background. Even worse was the time another friend set my background as a full frontal nude photo of Tony Danza. I have mean friends.)

Ohhhhhhh.........aaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggg!

But then I should have obeyed the direction not to look and then I might not have ended up with my keyboard covered in partially-digested lunch!

Most Cosplayers are utterly deluded that they look just great dressed up as their heroes, whereas, in reality, they look bloody daft and seem utterly intent on a personal mission to spread offence, pandemics of abrupt reverse-peristalsis, and ruin your favourite sex fantasies!

It took me quite a while before I could get these vile images out of my head and enjoy my favourite eyelid fantasies again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ningauble/2351506328/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9998548@N04/2413654041/

:sick::sick:

Such people should be put in the stocks and paraded around the city centre on a dumper truck while sane people pelt them with rotten fruit and sponges dipped in rancid cooking fat.

:angry::angry::angry:

Edited by JulesLuvsShinzon

Yikes to the Lion-O! There are just to many things wrong with that idea to list. :sick:

Is the person dressed as Robin a chick with something stuffed down her crotch or is he just a freaky lookin' dude? :yucky:

Is the person dressed as Robin a chick with something stuffed down her crotch or is he just a freaky lookin' dude? :yucky:

I myself was wondering that, but didn't really want to pursue that line of thinking very far. . .

Yikes to the Lion-O! There are just to many things wrong with that idea to list. :sick:

I believe the truth is far more disturbing, I'll explain : ' Robin' has a green glove on his right hand whilst his un-gloved left arm/hand is contorted behind his back just appearing on his right shoulder. So there you have it, 'she' has her hand full with 'Boy Wonder' .

Edited by buttheadsmate

Ok thats just disturbing a male chun li and as for the one on the far left I have no idea on gender.

post-179-1216490492_thumb.jpg

This guy supposedly aint dressed up he was just snapped on the street but he's a ringer for the dragonball character

post-179-1216490637_thumb.jpg

heres another Streetfighter one but I'm going to upload and link to it its a little racy so dont blame me if one of your parents catches you and you get a slap

Cammy

:pinch:

And what about the purple hair girl? How old is she, like 9? Please tell me that's a female.

Yea its female and I would guess over 9 defintly in double figures but I wouldn't say much older then 17

Edited by MiniFiend UK

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...