UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Argghh My Eyes!

NR sent me a nice one the other day. :)

ridd1e.jpg

Made me a little happy.

Not that way.

Pervs.

Hey I was at that convention. It's Heroescon in Charlotte. I have a pic of me with that black cat as well. I'd post it but i'm too lazy to upload to a website to post the url. One thing that I wish this site allowed was direct upload of pics.

She had a number of interesting costumes on that weekend. The Zatannas were the hit of the weekend lol.

Who gave you that pic and do they live in Charlotte??

Edited by Webhead

NR sent me a nice one the other day. :)

ridd1e.jpg

Made me a little happy.

Not that way.

Pervs.

Hey I was at that convention. It's Heroescon in Charlotte. I have a pic of me with that black cat as well. I'd post it but i'm too lazy to upload to a website to post the url. One thing that I wish this site allowed was direct upload of pics.

She had a number of interesting costumes on that weekend. The Zatannas were the hit of the weekend lol.

Who gave you that pic and do they live in Charlotte??

Dude... it does. Go below your post, click browse, select the pic, then hit upload. You will upload it to the bottom of your page. If you want to insert a pic like say HERE, click the drop down bar and hit the green button.

all these yrs and I never knew we could do this. always thought it had to be a URL.

You can't see it but her right hand is curled up like she's ready to scratch! I got some other costume pics I'll post later here or in another thread. Funny thing is I was gonna email you this pic lol.

post-41-1278202928_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hehehehe

and here is some shots from SDCC this year. Santa can I have the Catwoman with the whip and the Baroness for Xmas I promise to be a good boy.

http://www.ugo.com/the-goods/deadpool

http://www.ugo.com/the-goods/slave-leias

Edited by MiniFiend UK