What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got Arkham Asylum. This game lives up to the hype for sure. I love how he fights, and how you can sneak up on and freak out the thugs. Apart from gameplay though, the atmosphere and graphics are also top notch. Also great hearing these great voice actors coming back to these roles.

Edited by karamazov80

I've had a hard time tearing myself away from it. I've been playing the heck out of it, and I'm not even 50% through yet, I don't think. Missing some of Riddler's riddles. Will probably try to solve them all before I finish. The way they've been building him up, I don't look forward to fighting Croc.

Just bought the "sonic batarang" with my point. I love the goons' responses to it--"Its the Batman! He's messing with us!" :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much if you miss any riddles before the end. After its all said and done, you can roam the entire Asylum without any villains around. If you've found the secret maps, its just a matter of finding the little ? symbols on the map then looking around.

Croc was actually one of my fav. parts of the game. Scary as hell tho. :P

I found his whole sequence to be a bit repetitive, actually. He pops up, hit him in the face, repeat. Sometimes, the game was in such a mood to throw him at me, he wouldn't even finish falling back into the water before he'd pop up again somewhere else.

Of course, I liked the game overall, but I found most of the boss fights to be good breathers between pummeling the random thugs that swarm the facility.

Borderlands! Having a pet bird named Bloodwing that attacks enemies is pretty awesome XD

Yeah Borderlands is damn addictive... The whole "I just need to level up to use this gun" or I wonder whats in that crate mechanic is like crack to a videogamer. I have a lvl24 hunter and just found a revolver that regenerates ammo as fast as I an fire it! :)

Are you on 360 or PS3? IF you're even close in level and want to try some coop hit me up. my live tag is thatbloketimbo!

T.

Borderlands! Having a pet bird named Bloodwing that attacks enemies is pretty awesome XD

Yeah Borderlands is damn addictive... The whole "I just need to level up to use this gun" or I wonder whats in that crate mechanic is like crack to a videogamer. I have a lvl24 hunter and just found a revolver that regenerates ammo as fast as I an fire it! :)

Are you on 360 or PS3? IF you're even close in level and want to try some coop hit me up. my live tag is thatbloketimbo!

T.

Sadly I'm on PC, and it sucks because I have friends that play on their consoles too :<

I got my PS3 Netflix disc today and while I like the interface better than the 360 I don't like that I have to have the disc in the PS3 inorder to watch the content.

*COSMIC UPDATE*

I got banned from Xbox Live this afternoon (11/8/09) so this Netflix disc came just in time.

Edited by minimadman

I have spent the better part of my day playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I will also be spending tomorrow doing it as well.

On 360?

Gamer tag?

I think after everyone gets to play and level up some we should have an MMV match sometime, I actually think we could fill a private server match with MMV peeps!

Yep I've been playing today too ( much to my G/F's disgust!) I played some single player too, but to be honest the run through the ghetto level just pissed me off because I kept dying so I stopped there & jumnped back into multi!

Multiplayer is awesome though, although I think that the killstreaks have gone too far and once a team gets a couple of choppers or harriers then the other team really has to pull something out to come back from it. I have probably had 1/3 of my deaths been by aircraft of some kind!

I love that most of the maps are much bigger than MW1 it just gives you more room to flank and be sneaky :)

T.

Just watched the review on this on X-Play and will be making the plunge in the next few days. I think Trish wants to reward me for taking care of things around here and little man. Quick question, which version do I get and where? Does anyone have a sale on this? Just curious, since I missed out on getting it for $49.99 at TRU yesterday <_<

Just watched the review on this on X-Play and will be making the plunge in the next few days. I think Trish wants to reward me for taking care of things around here and little man. Quick question, which version do I get and where? Does anyone have a sale on this? Just curious, since I missed out on getting it for $49.99 at TRU yesterday <_<

I'd avoid the PC version, since most players are avoiding it due to the game being gutted from the previous game.

I'm a 360 guy, I guess I should have mentioned that in my earlier post :pinch: I'm just curious if you get more game with the hardened edition or is it just the book? I'll most likely get the base version.

I'm a 360 guy, I guess I should have mentioned that in my earlier post :pinch: I'm just curious if you get more game with the hardened edition or is it just the book? I'll most likely get the base version.

The hardened edition also comes with a token or something that lets you download the original COD. So, nothing that would impact the actual MW2 game. If you get the prestige edition, you get night vision goggles, so you can play the game in the dark I suppose.

Well, my buddy says that has long since sold out. I'm not sure if that is true, but it is looking like the base is what I'm getting. Wrapping up Splinter Cell and going to start playing the 1st one to get up to speed again.

Some of the UK supermarkets were selling MW2 at £26 so I picked up a copy. At that price it's rude not to!

I am a total console online FPS n00b (been ages since my PC Kngpin online days, God I loved that game) but trying to get to grips with it without getting too disheartened at my kills/deaths ratio.

Picked it up yesterday, just went with the base one. I paid around $48.00 and some change after some coupons. Hope to crack it open tonight. Last night the shit hit the fan all at once and I was doing damage control until I fell asleep.

I have spent the better part of my day playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I will also be spending tomorrow doing it as well.

On 360?

Gamer tag?

As stated in an update 2 posts above you message I was one of the people that was banned in this. I don't really care because I can't even remember the last time I played something online. The only real effect that it has had on me is that I now have to use my PS3 to watch Netflix's streaming content. I love the story of MW2 but did anyone else feel a little weird about the infamous airport scene? not in the sensational way but in a "are they opening Pandora's Box" kind of way?