UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are yours?

(**= hate using that word so i dont sound like one)

What is your most prized minimate(s)? (what minimate cant you live with out?if you had to give em all up but one, what would it be)

and:What is your most Valuable minimate(s)?

This is a neat idea. I will play.

The one I would say that I cannot live without would be.... maybe....... Vice President Baltar, followed close by Galactus.

My collection is not very rare in the least, but the one that would be worth the most would be either any one of my four Cylon Elfs or my BSG poster.

Yeah, sad, I know.

I think there was another thread on "favorite Minimates," but maybe it's good to do a new thread every few months or so, as people's tastes change. . .

Anyway, that is such a hard question, but I would probably say Blue Beetle. He was the reason that I got into Minimates in the first place, and epitomizes what I love about Minimates in his great combination of simplicity and detail at the same time, and his iconic representation of what, to me, is an iconic character and design. Close second is probably a tie between the first Spidey and the first Captain America.

My most valuable Minimate is probably my Symbiote Spidey (not counting my Minimate Max Sentinel). I don't have a lot of valuable Minimates, really.

I've got to go with orange vest Marty McFly, because I've longed for BTTF action figures since 1985, and they came along after I had already been collecting Minimates for a good year or so. When I first saw those pics of the BTTF box set, I literally fell off my stool. I knew then I had backed the right horse with Minimates, and they haven't let me down since!

Except for Zombie Wolverine. Him.... not so much.

Well for minimates that I absolutely can't live without are: Raven, Series 7 Batman, Valkyrie, Iron Fist, & Vision 2.0. My favorites are odd I know haha But if I can only keep one, it'd be Vision 2.0

As far as the most valuable, maybe Stealth Iron Man? Minimates have been going for crazy prices recently, with Black Spider-woman and X3 Dark Phoenix going for more than Symbiote Spiderman, so it all depends. *shrugs shoulders*

My favourites include Disguise Marty from BTTF. I get a warm glow whenever I see him. :D

I love Archangel too. Such Playability.

I also love Scarlet Spidey and my Maximate Sentinel.

My most valuable would probably be Elf Spock. I dunno how much they generally go for though.

Edited by Dan

My favorite mini is the first Hulk mini. He is the one that got me into this whole mess. :P

I am not sure which mini I own, would be the most valuable. I have several prototypes and a silver Spiderman.

My absolute favorite is a toss up between black suit Spiderwoman and Classic Storm.

As far as the most valuable I'm not sure, but I have the most of the ones that are either harder to find or more expensive in my opinion: Nightcralwer, black suit Spiderwoman, Iron Fist, Nick Fury. Ben Reilley and Hobgoblin 2-pack, and Dark Phoenix variant from the X-3 2-pack.

Damn Super Skrull and Stealth Iron Man elude me.......

And how could I forget my other favorite, Crippler's super bad ass custom 3 inch Giant Man :buttrock: that thing is so pimp

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Must have would be Iron Man, both regular and Stealth. Regular IM was my first minimate and got em hooked.

Most valuable: Gold and Silver Spidey's

T.

Don't forget that test shot Stealth Iron Man... <_<

Edited by ARE-JAY

I dont know why, but I LOVE my blank blue and green emerald city comicon promos. They remind me of tron or something...I think they only made 100 of each (the ones with no logo).

I also love my captain america. The removeable shield...awesome...I bought two.... :blink:

Must have would be Iron Man, both regular and Stealth. Regular IM was my first minimate and got em hooked.

Most valuable: Gold and Silver Spidey's

T.

Don't forget that test shot Stealth Iron Man... <_<

How could I, yeah it's probably one of the coolest mates I own, I actually own several proto's including the wave 5 Cap America paint master... but don't see those as 'regular' mates.

Besides in terms of actual value I suspect the gold/silver are the highest value.

T.

I *think* it's probably Hawkeye, because he's just about my favorite character, and his 'mate is just about perfect. Though actually, most of my quick customs are the ones I feel the most affinity towards. Makes me feel all creative. :D

My most valuable (at least the one I paid the most for) is a black suit Spidey.

Favorite: My Customized X-Men Movie Cyclops

Most Valuable: I suppose Elektra, but I don't really go for value... I go for the character.

I *think* it's probably Hawkeye, because he's just about my favorite character, and his 'mate is just about perfect.

The figure is kind of bulky for my tastes (without being altered a bit), but I love the character, too.

Oh wow Karamazov80! I did this to my Hawkeye two nights ago cause I thought he looked odd bulked up like The Thing or Hulk, it is funny to see someone else did the same exact thing. I think it makes Hawkeye look much better.

Edited by Joe Hill

I'm going to go with my Mr. T Mate and GSXM Boxed set. I pretty much blame Shanester and Cappy for my every growing addition to these little treasures :P Shane was awesome and actually hooked me up with the GSXM set. Now he didn't have to do it, but I appreciate the gesture and still haven't opened up that set.

Mr. T Mate was a pretty cool idea. I found out about him on the old AA forum and spent some time. Well, serendipity played it's hand and I ran into a employee at one of the Game Spot or whatever it's name was who hooked me up with one. Because of the kindness of others, these are probable my most treasured of Minimates :blush: