UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Silence of the Lambs

The straight jacket and mask pieces compel me to do so.

????

Don't the arms usually go in the front?

... the straight jacket arms go in the front and the buckles in the back. ;)

This is rapidly turning into '50 things you never knew about bondage' :)

Thanks for the great pics.

Edited by buttheadsmate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else always study Cappy's photos for a long time? His pictures always have so many fun treats in them.

I can't stop thinking about the orderly pushing Hannibal around. He's rockin the bow tie with a gun and facial stubble. Like he's Nurse Ratched's assistant for the Rich and Famous.

These are on Diamond previews list for this week, no BSG Razor mates though. It seems like previews is a week behind, some comic stores got these last week. Is this a west coast/east coast thing like Marvel?

Edited by bilbofett

These are on Diamond previews list for this week, no BSG Razor mates though. It seems like previews is a week behind, some comic stores got these last week. Is this a west coast/east coast thing like Marvel?

Well, I went by my comics shop today, and none were there. It could be that they didn't come in last week. It could also be that they sold out, or never ordered any at all (though they are pretty good about getting Minimates there, so I doubt that the latter is the case). I would've asked, but the guys there are often clueless about those things (I once asked about the Spidey 3 Minimates, was told that they were not going to get them, and then the guy working there noticed that the cases had just come in and he hadn't even opened them yet). I live in Louisiana. . .

Edited by karamazov80

The West Coast/East Coast thing extends to other minimates besides Marvel. Im in the SF Bay Area, and more often than not we'd see BSG, ST and numerous other licenses (including Marvel) a week ahead. Since these showed up last week at Mainly West Coast locations such as AFX (So. Cal), Corner Store Comics (So. Cal) and Washington State, then it seems pretty likely that these are hitting the West first.

I must admit I have never really 'looked forward' to this set but they arrived this afternoon & they are superb. The paint apps. etc. are perfect & the packaging (I love display packaging) is the best yet . I hope you guys in the US get yours soon :yes: ......... are they still sold there ?:rolleyes:

I must admit I have never really 'looked forward' to this set but they arrived this afternoon & they are superb. The paint apps. etc. are perfect & the packaging (I love display packaging) is the best yet . I hope you guys in the US get yours soon :yes: ......... are they still sold there ?:rolleyes:

Damn you Europeans always getting your 'Mates early and rubbing it in our faces :angry:

is it just me or do i sense a few x-files customs on the horizon? ;)

I was wondering who the first is going to be to do a UPS or Fedex driver! :lol:

If you're looking for a cool handtruck that is close to minimate scale, checkout the UPS driver that goes with the Cubes set.

That dolly even has working wheels

http://www.accoutrements.com/products/11536.html

There was a thread here once about 'Do you carry a 'Mate with you?' ......Hannibal is now that 'Mate, absolutely brilliant. I look forward to taking him up the pub,sharing the statutory bottle of chianti & chewing the fat :rolleyes:

not to mention he's pretty handy in fight, perfect for all those late night run in's with those darn yardie's

I just got mine. Awesome. I immediately made the "nude female" Buffalo Bill... My wife was horrorfied. I think Ill keep him that way.

Good lord, please don't show pictures.

No DO show pictures. :P At least I'm not the only one to try this. Also made Dr. Chilton and Jack Crawford. Waiting for Hulk MM to make Will Graham(out of Ed Norton).

I guess with a set based on as disturbing a phenomenon as cannibalistic and human flesh-wearing serial killers, I shouldn't be so sensitive to the idea of a "nude female" version of one of the characters. Anyone ambitious enough to do a partially completed flesh suit?

Anyone ambitious enough to do a partially completed flesh suit?

Im working on it I need a few spare parts. Particularly Rockeys red robe. An accessory missing from this set is a bottle of lotion. Col Tigh's flask will work for that I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe we'll get lucky and get the entire Hannibal series :D with all 3 movies ( Hannibal and Red Dragon).... wait isnt there a 4th??? :ermm: (Hannible rising)

Edited by S7EVIN