UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

waves 23& 24

bilbofett

so..... when are they comming out... because my brother was in NYC and he said the store he was at had them comming later this month and i thought they were scheduled for Jan 2009???? :blink:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so..... when are they comming out... because my brother was in NYC and he said the store he was at had them comming later this month and i thought they were scheduled for Jan 2009???? :blink:

he did'nt mean wave 21 & 22 because there due later this month/early next month

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone was even considering getting waves 23 & 24 from Statue Toys, you might find this email string useful. I was curious and needed to get the low down on their pricing:

My Question:

Ticket History

===================

Phil Mailloux (Client) Posted On: 02 Sep 2008 08:59 AM

===============================================================

I just want to clarify yor pricing for some of your Marvel Minimates. You have the Series 23 and Series 24 assortments listed for 12.83 each. For this price, does each assortment include four 2 packs = 8 figures, including the variant? If this is correct, how can you offer these at such a low price? Also, I noticed the Avengers #1 box set has 2 different prices, 19.44 and 18.22... which is correct?

Thank you

Phil

Their Answer:

Hi Phil,

Thanks for checking out StatueToys.com! We very much appreciate your business.

That is the price for one box of 2, or 1 2-pack. sorry for the confusion.

We purchase our items from different distributors and at different prices. Since our inventory is constantly changing, we list all of our items at the most competitive prices possible. That is why some prices might differ for the same item. Please choose the item with the cheapest price. There is no difference in the quality of the items that we sell. All of our items are direct from the manufacturer and are new.

If you have additional questions, please visit our website, StatueToys.com.com, or e-mail us at support@statuetoys.helpserve.com, or phone us at 1-512-382-0762.

Thank you for your business!

StatueToys.com Customer Service Team

Address (for Returns):

StatueToys.com

246 Court Ave.

Memphis, TN 38103-2316