UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Print your own Minimates!

Jad

All you block figure fans should get a kick out of this.

http://www.cubeecraft.com/

I love the Indy and the ? Block! Haven't tried any, particularly since I'd have to hunt down A4 sized paper. Maybe some of our UK based members can give it a crack and post pics?

hey Jad,

No need for A4 paper, these should be doable on standard letter paper, the size will probably be slightly smaller, but not noticably so.

I need to go out now, but will print and build the IM one over the next few days...

I love to tinker with this sort of paper and card modelling....yeah I know I need to get out more :)

T.

I'm printing Modok out right now to do at work.

I got the base and head done (roughly) and it stands 3 inches tall. I personally don't think it needs to be much bigger. I don't have my camera on me though so no pics sorry...

Edited by Fo Shizzle

They're a little tougher to make than I thought they'd be :P. I made Hunter Rose Grendel, because my printer only prints in black and white for some god-unknown reason. He looks really cool up on my TV by my Captain America Deadpool minimate, my MP Starscream, and Mighty Muggs IM.

Are people having success printing on America-style 8.5 x 11 inch paper, like TBT! suggested? Would love to see some pics!

Are people having success printing on America-style 8.5 x 11 inch paper, like TBT! suggested? Would love to see some pics!

Like, regular paper? I did it and it worked. Pretty sturdy. If I find my camera I'll take a pic.