UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's time for Civil War!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty excited about the set myself. As far as a second BD Cap, Captain America and Iron Man had to be in the set. After all, they were the two main players. Civil War Spidey was a must as well, because, let's face it, we need another Spidey and the Iron Spidey was sitting on the shelf waiting to go. And Nitro did start the whole thing, so its only fitting he'd be included. After all, what are the odds he'd see a regular release?

Oh, and all these people in the other thread about this topic were excited too.

Yay! Army men from the Civil War! Now where's Lincoln with his Gettysburg Address!

O, you mean the Marvel Civil War...

Any point to that post? The joke wasn't even that good! :down:

It's but a joke. No point on attacking someone for a joke (unless it offends people TM2 :P)

Yay! Army men from the Civil War! Now where's Lincoln with his Gettysburg Address!

O, you mean the Marvel Civil War...

Any point to that post? The joke wasn't even that good! :down:

It's but a joke. No point on attacking someone for a joke (unless it offends people TM2 :P)

True, but it was a bad joke! My Lord, I haven't seen a joke that bad since, well, this one:

"A man and a woman wanted to put bricks on their patio. The man wanted red brick, the woman yellow. They decided to throw one brick of each colour (for our UK friends ;) ) up in the air and whichever lands first would be the one that they make the patio out of.

The red brick landed first, so they made it out of red brick."

Worst Joke Ever.

In case you're wondering, I heard that at a FIRST competition. That's robotics, by the way. If you find the time and there's a competition in you're area, you should check it out. It's international

Nice pix and what an awesome set... I love they are giving us hairpieces etc It add's so much to the characters... the only problem is do display with or without masks... Maybe I'll need 3 sets now 2 to display ( with and without masks) and one as desk fodder :)

T.

Nice pix and what an awesome set... I love they are giving us hairpieces etc It add's so much to the characters... the only problem is do display with or without masks... Maybe I'll need 3 sets now 2 to display ( with and without masks) and one as desk fodder :)

T.

I'll need four. One for the Peter Parker "Iron Spidey" and three for the "Scarlet Spiders."

the iron man boots in the first pic look really high, looks like he nicked them off stilt man, thats the only thing i can see wrong with the set

Looks like he stole them from Apocalypse, along with the gloves, though I've been known to be wrong.

Simply brilliant!

Think this has knocked the Marvel Zombies off my top spot of favourite mates.

And i wouldn't be surprised if Spiderman does come with his arms, DST have gotten so much else right recently... i have complete faith in them.

As exciting as the news is (and I am excited), is there some reason this thread is NOT posted in the Marvel forum?

Considering the cool accessories in this set, I sure hope we get the Iron Spidey arms. Although how they attach them without disrupting the clean line of Spider-Man and all his variants, hmmmm.

And Tony in his iron underwear! How sweet is that for detailing?

Shanester -- four Iron Spideys? Surely three will suffice, since the Initiative ones didn't come around until after Peter ditched the uniform, you'll never need to play with all four at once. :D

Hmm... perhaps they could attach the extra spider arms via a harness attached in a similay way to Angel's?

Vig

I suspect that what you've seen is what you are getting... so this whole subplot is moot!

It's an awesome set with a ton of fun details and I think demanding 'spidey's funny arms' just makes 'us' look like petulant little whiners where whatever they do will never be enough. If they gave us the extra arms then someone would ask that they should include MJ as an accessory cos she was seen with spidey during Civ war etc... *rolls eyes*

Seriously guys cant you enjoy the set for the coolness it brings not what it doesn't have?

T.

I wasn't sure about these until I saw the second pic. Now they've done so much right. Cap with a hairpiece, modern Iron Man, a good Peter Parker face and hair, Modern Iron Man, handcuffs on Cap, modern Iron Man, Nitro, and Modern Iron Man. Did I mention I liked modern Iron Man? ;)

Shanester -- four Iron Spideys? Surely three will suffice, since the Initiative ones didn't come around until after Peter ditched the uniform, you'll never need to play with all four at once. :D

Shanester never said that. :biggrin:

Damn Skrulls! :D

Timbo, don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this set. I was more wondering how they might go about doing the arms, if they could pull it off.