UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

E-Spectrum No. 56

Dammit, man! I haven't been getting e-Spectrum's for three months or more. Still a registered Radical, I checked. Guess it's time to hit customer service (never thought I'd go begging for junk mail. heh)

Me neither. I've had to rely on links here to view the newletter. I can still log-in with no problem, but they never email me anything.

Is that a hint(if so where do you get your info) or a guess Rad? or just a coincidence? ?????? CAGEy ????????

No pun intended Matt. I'm as in the dark as you are. No, I don't think there'll be a Horta minimate either. ;)

Is that a hint(if so where do you get your info) or a guess Rad? or just a coincidence? ?????? CAGEy ????????

Yeah, is that from a direct quote? I'm still a Radical, but I never get the newsletter anymore so I haven't been able to read them (unless someone posts a link). If it is based on the pilot episode, then I'm not sure how they will fill a five figure box (rest of crew minus Pike, Spock, and green Vina with some Talosians?) without duplicating the 2-pack releases. I really thought that we'd see ST:moviemates after DST dismissed the rumors of TNG as the next release; especially if we're talking "boxsets". At any rate, I am glad to hear that we'll be getting at least five figures (six would be my ideal number) instead of the current trend of four-packs (which sometimes seem limiting for one-shots). I'd absolutely love if they'd do a few "episode-specific" packs for all of the most recognizable/popular story-arcs (for all titles); that way, we could fill-out our alien factions better and get a few more crewmen that might not have seen release!

Looks like more Minimates will be invading the Star Trek universe in 2008, including the very first Star Trek box set featuring five all-new Trek Minimates!

"Invading?"

Okay everyone, pick your five most-wanted Trek alien adversaries. Here are mine:

Romulan

Klingon

Andorian

Borg

Cardassian

Okay, I had an exchange of emails with DSTMatt concerning my missing E-Spectrums (he can't explain it, other than spam filters or ISP bans).

Any way, in the process I compared his infuriating hints to those of DSTChuck. And Matt let the following "slip":

I have indeed been studying under Chuck's masterful example ;)

"The new box set is very very fair."

I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is when Sulu calls Uhura "fair maiden" during "The Naked Time". Any other ideas?

5 "all new" minimates hmmm.

This ones really got me scratching my head. Damn you DST and your cryptic clues.

I hope that it's either an episode specific TOS boxset or some villains. I'd really like to see some Romulans or some more Klingons.

perhaps its a boxset from the all-new movie also due in 2008.

Whatever it is i'm sure i'll be getting it.

Looks like more Minimates will be invading the Star Trek universe in 2008, including the very first Star Trek box set featuring five all-new Trek Minimates!

"Invading?"

Okay everyone, pick your five most-wanted Trek alien adversaries. Here are mine:

Romulan

Klingon

Andorian

Borg

Cardassian

^^^ One of each would do me. An Andorian Minimate would seriously rock!

So am I the only one who loves 'Q'?