UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '07

I am almost positive my secret santa is infallible since the return address is from Austin, TX. Thank you so much, I love it all!!

Snap! Am I so obvious? Heh.

I was worried when you said you hadn't gotten it, so I'm glad it came in.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Oh, and I've done some detective work, and my guess for my Santa is VBPANIZZI. The return address was from Indiana, and he's the only person from the list remaining from there. I'm not 100%, since there are a few folks on there that don't have an address posted, but I'm going to go with it!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really interested to see what reideens is now!

Here it is.

Front:

secretsantagundammatecustom001.jpg

Back:

secretsantagundammatecustom004.jpg

The package says 'Secret Santa 2007' on one side and 'Created especially for Reideen1313 Special Edition 1 of 1' on the other:

secretsantagundammatecustom002.jpg (it's tough to snap a pic of the detail on the side - that's the best I could come up with.)

I'm absolutely speechless. Thanks Brian (Lobsterman)!

Oh, yes, I tried to pack in a few extra surprises... :) I'm glad you like him. This was a really fun project to work on. And, as always, I got overly ambitious with it. My wife will attest to the fact that I was totally freaking out last week trying to get it finished.

I'd appreciate any pictures you take; my camera wasn't working the day I sent him off, so I kept having nightmares he'd be destroyed by the post office and I'd have no photographic evidence... :)

I tried to pack him as carefully as possible, but I see he didn't escape the journey unscathed. Is the missing piece of his helmet chevron still in the box somewhere?

So I guess it my turn. I gont mine today, as my SS sent his OVER NIGHT! Wow, apparently that alone means I'm loved. or something. ;)

Anyways, my secret santa turned out to BE Santa! Zombie Santa that is. Mwahahaha.

I'm gona take a stab in the dark here and say Skull Buster!

Thank you so much! :D

post-51-1198530217_thumb.jpg

post-51-1198530225_thumb.jpg

post-51-1198530234_thumb.jpg

i received mine today as well. my santa was really good to me as i got the following:

Dr. Doom

C3 stealth Batman

C3 street justice Batman

C3 Batman from the mini batmobile

Batgirl from the miniflyer

Flash from the miniflyer

and Tactical batman from the batcopter set

THANK YOU SANTA!

and as for who my santa is well the package looked suspiciously like another package i received late last week from Shanester, but shanester isnt on the list of folks taking part in secret santa, but maybe he filled in for someone i dont know.

and as for who my santa is well the package looked suspiciously like another package i received late last week from Shanester, but shanester isnt on the list of folks taking part in secret santa, but maybe he filled in for someone i dont know.

You are not wrong in thinking the packaging looked like it came from me, but I assure you, I am not your Secret Santa. Does that confuse you enough?! The credit for your gifts will be claimed by a great MMMV member, indeed, if he/she cares to reveal themselves.

It looks like everyone really did nicely with their gifts. I'm very envious of some of these customs you guys got. Big thanks to the Master Secret Santa himself, Reideen! He tackles this project all by himself and does an awesome job (for the second year in a row).