UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Jcastick's Customs

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

You're Wecolme!:)

Really?Well I didn't think there was a clear red minimate released before.

Does it ever rub of and can you play with them with out getting your hands covered in marker stains?

Do you think a Blue Ice Man (from Target) would work?

Sorry for so many questions. :D

Nope, the only clearish red mate was the X3 Variant Jean Grey.

If you let the marker dry long enough, it shouldn't end up tacky to the touch...mine has been fine since I finished it, although I don't change the poses on mine very often, so I haven't noticed any rubbing off but it shouldn't.

If you're worried about that, might try some clear coat finish once it is all colored and detailed.

As for the Blue Iceman, I wouldn't use that one except if your making a darker clear blue figure or maybe purple....I don't think any other colors would work as well with it already being tinted blue.

And don't worry about the questions, I don't mind answering them and helping out :)

Edited by jcastick

• 3 months later...

I like that Battle Pope, but I have never heard of him. What company makes the comic because it looks like something I'd read. I loved the Savage Dragon comics and all the crazy characters in that series. Battle Pope looks like something you would see in there.

I like that Battle Pope, but I have never heard of him. What company makes the comic because it looks like something I'd read. I loved the Savage Dragon comics and all the crazy characters in that series. Battle Pope looks like something you would see in there.

It was originally published under Kirkman's company Studio Funk-o-Tron but it has be rereleased by Image Comics. I hadn't heard of it either but I'm definitely going to check it out - Kirkman rules!

And jcastick: awesome custom man!

Edited by Fujis

Thanks for the comments guys, greatly appreciated!

Yeah, Fujis got it before I could get here to reply. I believe it was originally done in black and white and then Image pickedit up and made it in color.

My store only had the 2 issues, but if i can find any more somewhere cheap, I'm going to have to pick them up cause what I read was quite hilarious!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...