UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek and BSG2 Minimates Today

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. That Kirk looks so awsome. I will have to get two of those, just because I love the look on that face. Very mischeivious.

Check it out. Adama and Tigh are twins!

:) That's amusing, I thought only the cylons were supposed to have many copies? :|

Don't open it... IF minimates keep on growing in popularity the way they have been then one day it might be worth something.

T.

Check it out. Adama and Tigh are twins!

:) That's amusing, I thought only the cylons were supposed to have many copies? :|

Don't open it... IF minimates keep on growing in popularity the way they have been then one day it might be worth something.

T.

This proves it!! Adama is a Cylon!

My LCS got a case of BSG2 'mates in they claim I ordered. I swear I don't remember doing so and even ordered a set from AFX since my LCS could only buy a case for me.

Long story short, if anyone's looking for these, give ComicsOnTheGreen a try. He's gonna try to move them in the store but if I can send some business his way, it's appreciated. ;)

I have a question and decided to post it here.

My series one variants have a "variant" sticker on the package, i got my case of series two today and the variant does not have a sticker on it. My question is, are there supposed to be stickers on the series one variants?

My series one variants have a "variant" sticker on the package, i got my case of series two today and the variant does not have a sticker on it. My question is, are there supposed to be stickers on the series one variants?

I noticed that too. I'm assuming series 2 was meant to have them as well, but something got flubbed up in the factory. Otherwise, how else would LCS like mine know that they should charge $15 for that set? :P

I noticed that too. I'm assuming series 2 was meant to have them as well, but something got flubbed up in the factory. Otherwise, how else would LCS like mine know that they should charge $15 for that set? :P

That sucks that they charge more for the variant. The place I got mine kept the ST & BSG variant sets at the same price as the others.

What surprised me was the the ST sets were cheaper than the BSG by $2 each.

That sucks that they charge more for the variant. The place I got mine kept the ST & BSG variant sets at the same price as the others.

What surprised me was the the ST sets were cheaper than the BSG by $2 each.

Mine were cheaper too isn't that great? I hope all new minimates are being reduced in price. My LCS charged a bit extra for the two variants but that's okay because I'd end up paying a lot more for them on eBay. Saw the Dress Uniform McCoy there for $30 US and that's way too much. I really can't say how much less I paid because I bought the Rocky set as well plus picked up my comic account and it was all added up together and then my discount was applied. But I did get each set (Trek and BSG) for under $40 (tax included) so that's pretty cool.

Scored a full case of Star Trek wave 1, BSG wave 2 and 3 sets of Rocky yesterday from my local CBS. I'm very impressed with all of them with the exception of the missing Balboa hair piece (which DST is mailing me). Star Trek has exceeded my expectations and I can't wait for the next wave. Trek is a definite must have series!

Scored a full case of Star Trek wave 1, BSG wave 2 and 3 sets of Rocky yesterday from my local CBS. I'm very impressed with all of them with the exception of the missing Balboa hair piece (which DST is mailing me). Star Trek has exceeded my expectations and I can't wait for the next wave. Trek is a definite must have series!

I've managed to hold off on the minimate train...til I saw all the BSG goodness. I finally purchased my first set of BSG series 1. And will now be getting series 2. I absolutely love them.

Question - any word on the release of Roslin? She's one of my favorite characters (and one of the leads)...but no dice yet, so far as I can tell.