UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

VEGA is killer you need to do more street fighter minimates

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on the Street Fighter customs. I'm a HUGE fan (3rd Strike is my favourite fighting game EVER) so it warms my warrior's heart to see them :D

You planning on making any of the more obscure (i.e. people who aren't in SFII) charatcers? Maybe a Dudley to face off against your Bison/Balrog ;)

Great job on Sam Brobotc! The paint apps are spot on. What did you use for the head? If you ever decide to make an improvement on it, might I suggest using a spare Mysterio head. But all in all, great custom. Keep up the good work.

Great job on Sam Brobotc! The paint apps are spot on. What did you use for the head? If you ever decide to make an improvement on it, might I suggest using a spare Mysterio head. But all in all, great custom. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!I sculpted the head because i felt my spare Mysterio head/fishbowl, was TOO round,and i didnt like how it turned out.But thanks!

Haven't seen the movie, but read a little bit about it. Is the head scultpted or did you take it from a different figure line?

Anyway, this may sound odd and it's just a tiny detail, but I really like the paint job on his knees!

I sculpted the head from Sculpty.And about the detail on the knees,i tried to make it as movie accurate as possible,so Thanks!

here is a little project i came up with yesterday while i was under the inlfuence of Dethklok,The movie's Alien and Pandorum,Halo and Minimates.

The Cyborg Slayers!

from left to right:

Brute,Lobo,and The Theif!

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

dscf0553a.jpg

Edited by brobotc

WoW,very cool if you can get away with making a couple more that would be a killer platoon,very original indeed

Great work

here is a little project i came up with yesterday while i was under the inlfuence of Dethklok,The movie's Alien and Pandorum,Halo and Minimates.

The Cyborg Slayers!

from left to right:

Brute,Lobo,and The Theif!

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

dscf0553a.jpg

• 1 month later...
King Caesar!

Psh. Man you gotta go for Ghidorah. No monster has ever been a more persistent threat to Godzilla than Ghidorah. If he's undoable, I suggest Mechagodzilla. Easyish design and is major enough to actually be worth making.

Godzilla,The King Of All Monsters!!

dscf0664n.jpg

And which Enemy should I make?

that's hilarious! What is it, Terror Dog with some add ons? It's very fun and amazingly well done! (if his head can be removed you NEED to take a picture of him with Agent Zero's head, like he's taking a break on set!)

also... I don't know how you'd do it, but: King Ghidorah! Make King Ghidorah!

Godzilla,The King Of All Monsters!!

dscf0664n.jpg

And which Enemy should I make?

that's hilarious! What is it, Terror Dog with some add ons? It's very fun and amazingly well done! (if his head can be removed you NEED to take a picture of him with Agent Zero's head, like he's taking a break on set!)

also... I don't know how you'd do it, but: King Ghidorah! Make King Ghidorah!

i had the exact same idea about agent zero!!haha i guess great minds think alike! :biggrin:

and for ghidorah,ill give a hint of how i will make him.....iron mans flip up visor looks alot like an opening mouth doesnt it?