UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Complaint Thread

Energy-Man

ok, here is my complaint.... I friggin HATE the US Post Office :angry: I sold someting on ebay to a guy in Brazil (last time I ever do international shipping) sent it out on April 15th... and the status of the package still says enroute!!???!?!? WTF???? :blink: I called USPS to find out what the deal is, and they said that because I used global priority mail, they can't put an inquiry in on it, and there isn't anything they can do :wallbash: so now I'm SOL and have to give the guy a refund and it wasn't even my fault. Global Priority mail... some friggin priority, what a joke.

BS

BlackSun forgive me for what I'm about to say ;)

Sadly no national postal system has any control over what happens to it's packages once they leave it's borders, not matter how they "pretty it up!"

Sure there are some postal systems that I trust a lot more than others, the UK postal system for example is as far as I'm concerned the best in the world at what it does but still cannot guarantee anything shipped abroad.

As for Brazil... well lets say I'd be less inclined to ship something expensive even through USPS as once it gets out of the USA it's the Brazillian system that is in charge of getting it to it's destination... It's just a sad fact of life :(

Just to prove i'm not downing on Brazil as a country I'd like to mention something postitive about Brazil... every women I've met from there has had a really nice bum!

So in summary...

Brazilian postal system *thumbs Down*

Brazilian women's bums *thumbs Up*

T.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soylent Bean: rule number 4!!!!! "No being and idiot!!!!" that includes complaining about this thread!!!! (just dont do it again ok?) ;)

SB was being sarcastic and self-referential thereby being ironic. And I think you mean, "No being an idiot". :P

Speaking of which - I hate poor spellerz and people what don't know grammar.

T.

Ewwww

Lol You are WAY too literal sometimes.... :blink:

T.

Now their front side..........

Fujis: i no he was kidin i was too. ;)

I hate when u tell a girl you like her and she says "Okay Cool!!!!!!" and then the famous "Lets just be freinds....." and elbows you in the shoulder like you are actually friends......

Damn

There are other countries in the world, and America isn't that popular a country among many of them.

Have a clue.

Totally agree. We're not that popular of a country.

At least, not until there's a major disaster/war/famine/plague/evil dictator/etc - you name it - until said country needs something from the US we aren't all that popular. Once they need something, suddenly we aren't so bad....

Funny how that works. B)

There are other countries in the world, and America isn't that popular a country among many of them.

Have a clue.

Totally agree. We're not that popular of a country.

At least, not until there's a major disaster/war/famine/plague/evil dictator/etc - you name it - until said country needs something from the US we aren't all that popular. Once they need something, suddenly we aren't so bad....

Funny how that works. B)

true dat :P

Apologies for people I seem to have offended.

I ain't saying we're any better - look at English people abroad. ;)

I do hate the assumption that I drink and do drugs because I'm a long-haired Yorkshireman. I've had that a lot.

Jo

Oh, and another one: size 0 (or 4 in this country).

Women should have curves, dammit - the "ribbed condom" look is not attractive.

No offence meant there for women and girls who are naturally that size.

Jo

Oh, and another one: size 0 (or 4 in this country).

Women should have curves, dammit - the "ribbed condom" look is not attractive.

No offence meant there for women and girls who are naturally that size.

Jo

I know a size 0 girl. She's VERY small. Naturally.

I know a size 0 girl. She's VERY small. Naturally.

Yup, like I said - no offence intended if that's your natural size.

But too many women these days equate bones-on-show with glamour. It's not healthy and it certainly isn't attractive

Jo

P.S. can someone give me a hand? I'm having trouble getting off this soapbox :)

Ebay sellers who describe their items as mint in box (MIB,NMIB) ,often providing pictures to prove it,& then wrapping it in a sheet of brown paper & sending it! The item arrives ,crushed & bent, in the post & then I feel crushed & bent ! You've waited in anticipation for your 'Minimate Flash-Hover-Copter MIB' only to receive friggin' 'Black Hawk Down STF', yeah smashed to f***. Actually you guys in North America DO know how to ship stuff but my fellow countrymen (with a few noticeable exceptions) haven't got a clue. I have a UK exclusive (almost complete) of 'Marvel 'Clobberin' Time in the Post Office' box sets !

i hate the way that something pops up everyfriggintime i want to type something and when something doesnt pops up i type it wrong ><

T.

Ewwww

Just their bums? What if they have a great bums, yet look like a horse? :lol:

Thongs: any underwear that has to be surgically removed at the end of the day is a bad idea.

I hate TV commercials for any sort of hygiene product for the area between a person's belly button and knees.

Okay, I can't resist this one ~ do you mean ladies' products specifically, or just any kind of mopping-up equipment? I only ask because toilet paper adverts make me gyp. I mean what the HELL do labrador puppies have to do with wiping your arse, and what the hell is with the adjective "kitten-soft" when applied to loo roll? If I's ever been moved to wipe my arse with a kitten and keen to repeat the experience I may understand. But really.............

I hate TV commercials for any sort of hygiene product for the area between a person's belly button and knees.

Okay, I can't resist this one ~ do you mean ladies' products specifically, or just any kind of mopping-up equipment? I only ask because toilet paper adverts make me gyp. I mean what the HELL do labrador puppies have to do with wiping your arse, and what the hell is with the adjective "kitten-soft" when applied to loo roll? If I's ever been moved to wipe my arse with a kitten and keen to repeat the experience I may understand. But really.............

Now with longer fur to be more absorbent...