UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me that Cobra Commander movie figure is the worst thing you have ever seen.

Just awful.

I know I saw a few pallets at 2 different Wal Mart's the day before Lex was born. I didn't get to see too much, both stores were pulling them off the back because they weren't ringing up at the cash register. So I'm not sure if these had a street date or not? The one I really liked was Shipwreck. I know some folks love the classic GI JOE cartoon version, but I could never find a decently painted one. Plus this version reminded me of the 12" Shipwreck they put out a few years back, with the knit hat and camo pants.

The street date was moved back a week to today.

I've vowed to not buy any ROC figures until I either find them cheaper in lots later on or not buy them at all. There was just too much product coming out for the 25th line for awhile and I'm finding much of it much cheaper if I had waited. I can't spend that kind of money again (especially with so many Minimates this year).

Has anyone found "Paris Pursuit" Snake Eyes? If so, what store?

Is he the one with no mouth and the Resolute body? If so, that's the one I'm after, too. In fact, that might be the only movie figure I buy at all.

I haven't opened Destro or Baroness yet, but the Scarlett in the black suit is my favorite by far. She came out of the package with no noticeable paint flaws and all of her joints were nice & tight. Storm Shadow is a cool sculpt, but the bottom of his jacket prevents any cool, dynamic poses...

Does anyone think these will still available once I get off Daddy Duty :lol: Hopefully Hasbro keeps putting the initial waves with the newer waves. I noticed that with the more popular Transformer figures before I went on a break.

I've seen them at both Target and Walmart. If I get any it'd be the SS and SE figures. They are the ones that even remotely interest me.

If anyone needs help just let me know and I'll see what I can do

I picked up Destro and Baroness. With a few new changes (mainly non- Star Trek guns), I cannot stress how cool these figs are. Baroness herself is easily one of my favorite Joe's I own.

100_0480.jpg

100_0481.jpg

Let's see DC Infinite Heroes do this!-

100_0482.jpg

baroness looks great. I picked up both Snake Eyes and the masked Storm Shadow. Everything else...meh.

I bought a total of five of these (SS, Scarlett, FF, Destro & Baroness). Baroness is the only one I haven't opened. Her pelvis & legs seem a little off. The Scarlett in black has a much more natural female appearance...

Overall though, I like these figures way more than I expected to...

I bought a total of five of these (SS, Scarlett, FF, Destro & Baroness). Baroness is the only one I haven't opened. Her pelvis & legs seem a little off. The Scarlett in black has a much more natural female appearance...

Overall though, I like these figures way more than I expected to...

Firefly does look cool

Has anyone seen the Agent Helix fig yet? If so, where, and what other figs is she with?

I've heard that certain stores got in certain assortments. Such as I've only seen Shipwreck at Target, and Destro at TRU

By the way, does anyone else think we should make a separate ROC thread?

there is a rumor that next week at tru these will be on sale 2 for $9.99!

Isn't that what they did with Star Trek and Wolverine movie toys?

EDIT: There ad for this week has them 2 for 9.99 and Alpha vehicles for 13.99.

Edited by groundhog7s