UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man 3

Slipperyduckie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, are you sure? Because on the Spiderman 2 features, Stan Lee said that Gwen Stacy doesn't exist in the psiderman movieverse. I would have thought that if any love triangle they would have opened up Felicia.

That's who I thought it was :( damn I was wrong.

Yep! That's a lenticular poster. Changes from red to black costume... Looks like the pic is mid-change. Nice subtle bit with the different spider logo on the different suits... Wonder why?

I'm hoping to see the classic Black Spider-man/Venom costume (particularly the big white spider) instead of just a black version of Spidey's costume, but they are probably just teasing the full look for Spider-man 4. They would likely want to focus more on the character development of Gwen, Eddie, and the Sandman.

Still, that's enough to make me tap my fingers impatiently for May 2007. :lol:

minimatesSpideyMovie3-1.jpg

Check out the Official Spiderman 3 Movie site.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

Under the Desktop - Wallpaper menu there are a couple of new wallpapers. One of them has a pretty cool face shot of Eddie Brock (played by Topher Grace) being taken over by the Venom symbiote.

(I think this was the original link Opticon was referring to.)

• 3 months later...

Any speculation that Minimate wave 15 will be SPider-Man 3 figures?

Doubt they've got the license for Spider-Man 3. LEGO seems to carry that particular franchise.

Lego has the Batman franchise, too, but we're still seeing new Batman mates. Seems like "block building systems" and "2-inch figures" may be separate licenses. Isn't that how they got permission to do C3 in the first place?

Any speculation that Minimate wave 15 will be SPider-Man 3 figures?

Doubt they've got the license for Spider-Man 3. LEGO seems to carry that particular franchise.

Lego has the Batman franchise, too, but we're still seeing new Batman mates. Seems like "block building systems" and "2-inch figures" may be separate licenses. Isn't that how they got permission to do C3 in the first place?

You forget there are different aspects to a character's license. There's Justice League, the Batman, Batman Begins, Batman comics, etc. AA/DST hold the Marvel comics license, with the occassional movie thrown in for kicks. Yeah, blocks versus just figures makes a difference, which is why Marvel can come with no vehicles, due to Megabloks hold on Spider-Man. The reason we're seeing Batman minimates is because DC has a direct hold on the product and since they're directly involved in the minimate process, they can do whatever they want with it.

• 2 weeks later...