UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man 3

Slipperyduckie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop: And there's still another villian that has yet to be revealed!

I'm taking a day off when this is released, so I can take in all the awesome this film contains.

i saw the preveiw and i know who the villan is

Ooooo.... I wanna know.

:jawdrop: And there's still another villian that has yet to be revealed!

I'm taking a day off when this is released, so I can take in all the awesome this film contains.

i saw the preveiw and i know who the villan is

Ooooo.... I wanna know.

sand-man, venom, carnege, the hobgob, and black cat

I think I prefer the rough cut of the trailer to the actual one released. Venom alone made it worth it, plus it really featured a darker tone, which is what this movie will have, I'm sure. As far as villains, only Venom, Sandman, and some new version of the Green Goblin are confirmed, though whether Harry is the new Goblin, or just the wannabe version has yet to be seen.

As far as Felicia/Black Cat is concerned, I doubt seriously we'll see the Black Cat. We may see Felicia's name dropped, much like we did with Eddie Brock's in the first movie, but I doubt she'll play a big role. It'll be interesting to see how big a role Gwen plays.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm.. since this is in the Marvel Minimates forum and we are talking about Spider-man 3, I was thinking could Art Asylum make Spider-Man 3 Minimates I mean they already are making X-men 3 Minimates and Ghost Rider movie Minimates why not Spider-Man 3 minis?

Hmmmm.. since this is in the Marvel Minimates forum and we are talking about Spider-man 3, I was thinking could Art Asylum make Spider-Man 3 Minimates I mean they already are making X-men 3 Minimates and Ghost Rider movie Minimates why not Spider-Man 3 minis?
Thought LEGO still had the license for Spider-Man, but click here

The LEGO Spider-man web site is no longer available as LEGO has finished production of Spider-man products.

Does this mean there is a chance now?

Thought LEGO still had the license for Spider-Man, but click here

The LEGO Spider-man web site is no longer available as LEGO has finished production of Spider-man products.

Does this mean there is a chance now?

Hope so, maybe on the next Q&A our questions will be answered. :D And I would love to have a Spider-Man 3 Minimate to go with my soon to have Xmen 3 and Ghost Rider movie minis. :)

• 2 weeks later...

sand-man, venom, carnege, the hobgob, and black cat

It might just be me, but isn't Harry Osborn just the second Green Goblin while the original Hobgoblin's identity is unknown.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that a man (can't remember his name) finds Norman Osborn's original Green Goblin lair and when he reports this to his boss (or employer), he is killed and the boss (identity unknown) goes back to the lair and modifies Gobby's costume and sets out as the Hobgoblin.

Then again it might just be me.

Glomit