UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Official DC Animated Cartoons Series Discussion

Lurch77

Don't worry bro, I have every intention. In fact, in a winter filled with Cars, The Little Mermaid, Narnia: 4 Disc, and Classic Star Wars, JLU is on the top of my list. Bring it HOME! neo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you guys mean those were some great shows, better then the crap they have now. I mean The Batman is ok but LoSH is kind of sucky granted I have only seen one episode so I will give it more time, really only because it is on right before the batman. But the rest of the Saturday morning line is just trash. I do have the all justice league on my netflicks and will start them right after the batman superman movie.

Netflicks, by the way as all these DVDs for rent, if anyone is interested.

I actually like LoSH alot more than I thought.

I actually had no intention of watching LoSH, but then I seen the first episode and it was ok, and I hope they put Timber Wolf in a staring role.

I got them both at my local Best Buy... I know that Target and Wal-Mart both had them as well... These shouldn't really be that hard to find...

As far as LOSH goes...

I hated it before I saw it. I just wish that they had kept it in continutity with all of the Timm series, and had Supergirl in it, but...

Having seen a few episodes, I gotta say that I'm really enjoying this show. It's fun, which is what Legion should be about, and has some great moments....

Well, unfortuantley I don't have a Best buy around here. And my Wal Mart does have them. I'm not actually that surprised. I had to buy JL season 1 off Ebay. Noe of the stores were carrying them. Then, when season 2 came out they were EVERYWHERE to cash in on Superman Returns. Figures. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone actually WATCH the show when it was on the air? As opposed to just buying the DVDs. I for one grew up with these. Batman was on when I was three, and I still watch it on Boomerang. These depictions of the DC Universe characters have always been the ones I think of.

Well, that makes me a little bit older than you I'm afraid. :(

I actually kinda skipped the animated Batman when it came out. I mean I watched the random episode, but I didn't get into the show until Superman came out. Then Batman Beyond didn't air on our 2 channels. When JL came out though I made sure to catch EVERY episode I could. :D

Oh, and I 've watch the JLU DVDs now. I think my one biggest disappointment is that they didn't do any commentary on season 2 (and commentary on only 2 episodes for that matter).

Oh, and I 've watch the JLU DVDs now. I think my one biggest disappointment is that they didn't do any commentary on season 2 (and commentary on only 2 episodes for that matter).

"As with Batman Beyond: Season 2, the announcement that we’d be getting four full discs with 26 episodes spread across them came as a big surprise. Of course this also meant that somewhere along the line Warner had changed the release of this set from the shows initial 13 episodes to the first (production) seasons full 26. You’re asking why on earth I’d be complaining about this, but this change surprised not only the fans, but the crew who worked on the disc as well. Unfortunately there wasn’t enough time to go back and record featurettes/commentaries on the rest of season 1 (which was broadcast as season 2), though we will be getting a Cadmus arc re-cap featurette on the next set due to the miscommunication between WHV and crew on this one."

full review

I just finished watching the first season of JL. Man that is a great show! I enjoyed watching the episodes that I had seen many times. You know from that time when cartoon network only had that first season and would just keep replaying them over and over. But know I am moving on to season 2 which have many episodes that I have only seen once, can’t wait! I would recommend to any comic fan that they take time and check these out they are great!

Well, then. I don't have to walk to school. All I have to do is stay at the kitchen table after breakfast and wait for school to start. Right before my eyes! Can any of you guess how this is possible? :D

Homeschooled? I have a friend who's homeschooled.

I picked up both Batman Beyond Season 2 and JLU Season 1 last week. I'm only half way through JLU.

Side Note: A baby takes up a lot of your time, advice for the future fathers :) :End Side Note

Anyway, I am really, really loving JLU. I never watched the shows on air, but they are awesome. Ever since Batman: TAS, these guys have known what they are doing. I do not read DC Comics, but I would never miss a Cartoon that these guys put out.

So far, "This Little Pig" is the BEST episode I've ever seen. Batman singing is something that I will NEVER forget. I'm at "The Once and Future Past" right now, I with this show would never end :(. neo

• 1 month later...