UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy's got mad skills, no doubt. But he recently joined Sideshow Freaks forum and others were saying that he was a jerk, etc. Whatever the case. . .mad skills. . .Hasbro should do cool stuff like that instead of more of the junk from the movies.

Hmm. Interesting. I used Energon Onslaught as he is more G1 accurate, and then switched Blast Off/Vortex just to mix it up a bit. I love him though. I haven't taken any pics yet. he's the only TF not packed up at the moment.

I've been thinking about getting some MyClones. I have Megs and Screamer, and only recently rediscovered how awesome they are. Anyone know where I can get some cheapish that isn't ebay?

The blue screws around with the combiner gray, however in gestalt mode the blue legs are G1 accurate. The only thing off is the blue stripe on his chest. I've been thinking of stripping that off, I'm not sure. He needs it for the truck mode, but I'm not sure how much he needs it.

Also, the ROTF Onslaught works better as Motomaster.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up Dirge yesterday at a Walmart out of town where I had to go for a work meeting (one of the few times I was thankful for having to go to a work meeting). I love these classic style Seekers and really hope they do a Thundercracker now.

You can check Dirge out on my blog here

• 1 month later...

This little baby came in the mail Friday:

DSC06380.jpg

Crossbow mode for Firebolt:

DSC06381.jpg

Robot mode:

DSC06382.jpg

Tank mode:

DSC06383.jpg

Carrier:

DSC06384.jpg

"Arise, Rodimus Prime":

DSC06385.jpg

Base Mode:

DSC06386.jpg

Shaking hands:

DSC06390.jpg

The Fansproject Family:

DSC06389.jpg

(Minus the Superion kit because I completely forgot about it until after uploading all the pics, and the Cliffjumper upgrade kit, because I never knew it existed until it was well sold out & getting ridiculously scalped on eBay. I hope they re-release it, because while I have a new CJ head that I'm more happy with, it comes with a great front scoop add-on, new spoiler & his requisite BFG...)

My version of The Wreckers:

DSC06393.jpg

That's one of seven Classics shelves. Deluxes & Voyagers (and some Scouts) are way more affordable than Masterpiece, and take up less space. Not to mention they have more characters.

I still have most of the MPs, though, too. In fact, Grim is standing in on my Classics shelf, instead of the Deluxe figure. I like him towering over everybody.

I like the protector, but I just can't bring myself to care about Transformers any more. :(

Ten, if you want a good Cliffjumpper, you might try putting the WfC head on the Classics body.

I kinda want a Superion kit, but I'm not sure it's worth it at this point.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 5 weeks later...

I'm considering it. Never have done iGear before, but looking at their stuff, they usually prepaint, right? Or is the head-set gonna come unpainted?

Also, finally picked up Blurr (loving him. Even more than Drift) and i got United Megatron a couple weeks back. My God, is this my definitive Megatron now; i though i liked the WfC version, but now that's his "back-up/upgrade" body. United...is beautiful. And in both modes, too. Very happy with him.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face