UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

R.I.P., Wes Craven

The original Nightmare on Elm Street remains one of the best horror movies of all time. I also loved his oddball stuff like People Under the Stairs and The Serpent and the Rainbow. He will be missed. sad.png

Agreed about Nightmare. I first caught Serpent and the Rainbow about a year ago, and the nightmarish imagery really stuck with me--the mark of a really good, atmospheric horror film. RIP.

I am a big horror fan. Its my favorite movie genre and I still remember cringing with terror as I watched Freddy on the big screen with my group of friends. I was stunned by savagery of the first 15 minutes of Scream. RIP.

The original Nightmare on Elm Street remains one of the best horror movies of all time. I also loved his oddball stuff like People Under the Stairs and The Serpent and the Rainbow. He will be missed. sad.png

I agree. I'm a huge fan of the Elm Street series. I even love the sequels. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of his non-Elm Street work except for the Scream quadrilogy.