UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So today I started my new job...

I now work full time at my Local Comic Book Store.

I felt so lucky and happy to have gotten this oppurtunity, and I love it so much. Today was my first day, and it was so fun and exciting and enjoyable.

The pay isn't anything to write home about, but the discount and the fun I have more than makes up for it.

lol now I can spread my fanaticism of minimates to others. Whether they like it or not, lol

Congratulations! You are officially living the dream.

Thanks Zach!

And yeah, I worked 10 hours today, but it just flew by. When my manager told me it was already 4pm, I'm like... what? Where did time fly to?

I spent like a good hour trying to fix a display with that Marvel Select Deadpool figures since we got like 15 of them in, lol

Cool job. I'd like to work in a comic shop. I've even considered a brick and mortar place locally, but they don't seem to last long around here.

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, today was my 2nd day, and I pretty much got everything down pat, lol.

Spent like a good 2 hours going through Silver Age Green Lantern, grading and pricing them since we do them in house for those.

Its also fun to talk to people and be able to actually know what I am talking about (Save for DC questions, since I don't read DC lol. Marvel and Toys are my forte).