UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Name and Avatar Explanation

Alpheon

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sick:

I'm infected with the groundhog7 virus. It's like chicken pox, you look ridiculous and it's itching virtual. Did NorthRaider infect me? Am I contagious? I don't really know. Médico... por favor!

Meine neue Abbildung spricht für sich.

Your German is perfect, granny Hog! How come?

I know you're really disappointed now that you don't have that 'am I secretly being stalked on-line' feeling.

Yeah, and I was smart enough to take 3+ years of German in school. I've run into 3 people in the last 15 years from Germany, all of which speak English. I could've taken Spanish, but at the time wondered if I'd ever use it. Now I work for a company where at least half of the employees only speak Spanish. I guess hindsight is 20/20.

I know you're really disappointed now that you don't have that 'am I secretly being stalked on-line' feeling.

I'll live. :P

Yeah, and I was smart enough to take 3+ years of German in school. I've run into 3 people in the last 15 years from Germany, all of which speak English. I could've taken Spanish, but at the time wondered if I'd ever use it. Now I work for a company where at least half of the employees only speak Spanish. I guess hindsight is 20/20.

Real-life irony always makes me laugh my lungs out. Priceless :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

my user name is my last name but with a "k" instead of a "c" and the 310 is the area code of were i live...........my avatar is the red lantern symbol because i think they are really cool plus their powered by rage

Edited by kastillo310

• 3 months later...

Hmm...forget we had this thread...let's see:

Name origin: Two is just awsome. Any psycho sociopath who can only run his life by a small piece of circular currency deserves attention. And twisted is because he is a very twisted person, his left-side of his face is mangled, and it just sounds cool. :lol:

Avatar: Used to be Harv; understandable. But ever since i began delving into Blackest Night i realized how much i love the Indigo Tribe. I mean, compassion is my middle name; i'm caring and understanding. And they use staffs and not rings, which is so different it's awsome. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...