UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Wave 5

Zak Katz

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cleaned out the TRU in Bakersfield CA. Got there just in time before the scalpers did!

Irony ?

I'm never sure.

So let me get this right ..........you just cleaned out the TRU in Bakersfield CA ....& you got there just in time before the scalpers did.

huh.png

Run that by me again ..........

See I'm not flipping the figures for a profit (scalpers). I just have a minimate addiction. And to be honest, one set was for a fellow collector here in town I am helping out so he doesn't have to buy them from these scalpers at a much higher price. Don't make me out to be the villain. I didn't take them out of a kids hand or anything!

See I'm not flipping the figures for a profit (scalpers). I just have a minimate addiction. And to be honest, one set was for a fellow collector here in town I am helping out so he doesn't have to buy them from these scalpers at a much higher price. Don't make me out to be the villain. I didn't take them out of a kids hand or anything!

I understand, I really do .....just playing around thumbsup.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

No idea who's who, but those are Rick & Eugene. Still looking for Abraham & Michonne. :(

Gave Eugene Sue Storm's mullet:

collage_0_zpsenzi0cg7.png

Also finally threw together a Merle with Riot Gear Rick's head, Thor 1 Selvig's hair, Street Fight Wolverine's body (not sure on the vest/jacket, though), Uncharted Chloe's knife belt, and W5 Rick's stump bandage:

2014-03-14%2023.40.40_zpsn72piqjc.jpg