Now Cyclops & Xorn

Now Storm & Now Magneto

Rachel Grey & Ice-Hulk Troop Builder with parts to make Ice-Mage

Phoenix Quentin variant

Followed up with three box sets:

Future X

Colossus

Kymera

Black Tiger/Panther (My new most wanted minimate)

Sentinel X

Future Brotherhood

Xavier

Raze

Deadpool

Beast

Classic Brotherhood

Mystique

Pyro

Destiny

Blob

And a couple of follow ups in a TRU Wave

Jubilee/Wolverine & Wiccan

Toad & Avalanche

all we need is a Quentin Quire 4 pack

Kid Omega (Schism)

Quentin Quire (JGS Uniform)

Kid Omega (Hellfire Academy Uniform)

Phoenix (Battle of the Atom)

that is ALL we need

the only Marvel Minimates we need

thats it

I'm not saying never, but I can think of a dozen X-Men related characters who have been around for decades who haven't gotten 'mates yet, if we started getting these before we got them I wouldn't be thrilled. And knowing Marvel almost every one of these will fade away into obscurity within 6 months.

I'm not saying never, but I can think of a dozen X-Men related characters who have been around for decades who haven't gotten 'mates yet, if we started getting these before we got them I wouldn't be thrilled. And knowing Marvel almost every one of these will fade away into obscurity within 6 months.

Some faded in obscurity within the event, lol. Half the team died, and only 4 members are sticking around.

these werent supposed to be all lasting characters, it was like DOFP, cool looks but they're probably only go show up in this event and whenever we see a ton of alternate timeline versions of characters

the characters who are in X-men comics right now though have been around/are sticking around

Kid Omega has been around for almost 11 years now

they need to make the Uncanny X-men NOW boxed set first featuring White Magneto, X-face Cyclops, Emma & Magik (hopefully with alternate parts to turn her into darkchilde), then they can release the future x-men and the future brotherhood in 2 packs. i agree with the Beast/Beast, Ice Man(or Ice Hulk)/Ice Master etc packing.

Edited by Earlyfrost

so Im the only one who doesnt like Uncanny X-men? I mean the designs are great for a team of villains but lets face it, Cyclops team is the new Brotherhood, not an X-men team

Wolverines team and the students of JGS are way more deserving of mates

so Im the only one who doesnt like Uncanny X-men? I mean the designs are great for a team of villains but lets face it, Cyclops team is the new Brotherhood, not an X-men team

Wolverines team and the students of JGS are way more deserving of mates

Deserving? Nah.

Storm's 2 team's? Yeah. But other than QQ, no one at the JGS deserves mates lol.